Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 22 Dolphins 7

Featured Replies

I'm not sure why we are having the debate over Jones because I think we all pretty much agree on everything that has been stated - Jones is much better than LaFell and Boyd; Jones would not have the same numbers here he has in Detroit; the Bengals offense would still have problems even if Jones were here. I think the only debate is how much of a difference Jones would make in this offense if he were here. You guys think he would make a bigger difference than I do. That's the only difference of opinion I see.

 

Jones and a healthy Eifert = big difference.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How was Lafell percieved by NE fans? I never got the idea that they liked him very much up there.

 

Ehh, I liked him, but dude has stone hands. Very replaceable

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.