Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 22 Dolphins 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the win everytime... But redzone offensive play calling continues to be pathetic..... Get it together boys!

Bengals will be lucky to go 8-8.

You'll be lucky if MTGL takes it easy on you. Who Dey!

It was a must win game and Bengals won.

You'll be lucky if MTGL takes it easy on you. Who Dey!

 

I don't care.

Bengals will be lucky to go 8-8.

 

12 and 4

I don't care.

Of course you don't...

12 and 4

 

I don't see 12 and 4, or anywhere close right now. We are too inconsistent. Good thing the Fins stink, a good team would have beat us tonight.

On the plus it was a beautiful night for football and a nice crowd. And the Fins had a solid little contingent of fans that cheered very loud on the long TD play.

 

Also there was a small fight on the field after the Bengals first FG, I don't know if that made TV or not. Beyond that I saw a lot of good sportsmanship too.

Final. Win but we got to do a better job in the red zone!

 

Need to do a better job on 3rd down as well.

On the plus it was a beautiful night for football and a nice crowd. And the Fins had a solid little contingent of fans that cheered very loud on the long TD play.

 

Also there was a small fight on the field after the Bengals first FG, I don't know if that made TV or not. Beyond that I saw a lot of good sportsmanship too.

 

Who was fighting?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.