Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 55 Central Hardin 7

Featured Replies

Central Hardin scores first then BG goes off for 55 unanswered.

Payne was on fire again tonight. What a fantastic performance. I was surprised that we weren't able to run the ball a little better than we did. But we had no problem in the passing the game.

 

Central's rushing attack gave us problems all night long a I thought too, but BG came up with the big stops and plays to keep them out of the end zone.

Numbers still coming in but Clark Payne for BG throws for 415 yards.

Nice win for the purples..congrats from this graves county fan lol

In addition to Clark Paynes 415 yards ....

 

He was 24-27 with 4 TDs

Broke the BG school record for most yards in a game

 

Breaking news... he's good. Really good.

In addition to Clark Paynes 415 yards ....

 

He was 24-27 with 4 TDs

Broke the BG school record for most yards in a game

 

Breaking news... he's good. Really good.

 

I think he is closing in on being the best QB in BG history. If he keeps this up and adds another ring this year it might be hard to argue. I know some Trent Teelman fans might disagree (I loved him too) but dang this boy is good.

 

Its a fun year. Love watching all these boys. Keep it up Purples!

I think he is closing in on being the best QB in BG history. If he keeps this up and adds another ring this year it might be hard to argue. I know some Trent Teelman fans might disagree (I loved him too) but dang this boy is good.

 

Its a fun year. Love watching all these boys. Keep it up Purples!

 

Scooter and Devin were pretty good too. BG has been blessed to have had all four draped in Purple and Gold.

People on this board raked Purple88 over the coals when he hinted to the fact that Payne could push the envelope on being BGs best.

 

He may or may not be the best but no one can argue that Clark Payne is the most accurate passer BG has seen. Accuracy and very few mental mistakes along with a great team will always equal success.

Payne's numbers last night were amazing. The Bowling Green linemen gave Payne all night to throw the ball. Luke Brown also had a career night. He caught six passes for 234 yards and four touchdowns. The Purples are rolling along and crushing everyone in their path.

I've said it all year and it hasn't always been popular but I'm not sure how good Central Hardin is. I know Bowling Green is great and I'm taking nothing away from them, but I've just not been impressed with Central at all.

I've said it all year and it hasn't always been popular but I'm not sure how good Central Hardin is. I know Bowling Green is great and I'm taking nothing away from them, but I've just not been impressed with Central at all.

 

I think they have potential, but way too many mental mistakes. I think they had around 3-4 fumbled center to quarterback exchanges last night (maybe more). This should not be happening week 6 of the season.

I've said it all year and it hasn't always been popular but I'm not sure how good Central Hardin is. I know Bowling Green is great and I'm taking nothing away from them, but I've just not been impressed with Central at all.

 

I agree...i watched them against JH and I was stunned. I just assumed they were missing kids due to injuries...i just didn't see anything special

I think he is closing in on being the best QB in BG history. If he keeps this up and adds another ring this year it might be hard to argue. I know some Trent Teelman fans might disagree (I loved him too) but dang this boy is good.

 

Its a fun year. Love watching all these boys. Keep it up Purples!

 

Devin Hayes never lost a game he played in at BGHS, holds all of BGHS's passing records...in 4 games at Centre this season, he has thrown for 1331 yards and 11 TD's. Scooter Hollis was the starting QB for the '11 championship team and has gone on to be Columbia's leading receiver the past two seasons. Trent Steelman started on 3 state runner-up teams (05-07) at BGHS and holds many QB rushing records at Army.....The common theme is that all of these guys were under-recruited. Didnt "look" the part in a pair of shorts at a camp. Too light, too short, arm not quite strong enough, a tenth slow in the 40....it was all said about them and the same things are said about Clark Payne. Bottom line, all four are winners, period!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.