Simon Kenton 77 Highlands 53

Randy Parker

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The birds need help on defense personnel wise. Murray is a nice running back but his aggressive nature as a running back would make a nice addition to the linebacker group! The two headed monster of him and Pulsfort at running back is wasting two good athletes only playing half of the offensive plays.

Agreed!

Veneman should only leave the field on kick offs and punts. They aren't going to kick it to him anyway. Last night is a perfect example. Use Gozney and Veneman as DB's, at least in certain situations, if not all night long. That would help the D. Just a thought.

The birds need help on defense personnel wise. Murray is a nice running back but his aggressive nature as a running back would make a nice addition to the linebacker group! The two headed monster of him and Pulsfort at running back is wasting two good athletes only playing half of the offensive plays.

Whoaaa now, patience is a virtue son...You more than anyone should know better than to play armchair QB on this site. This is a very good way to get called to the principals office :thumb:

Whoaaa now, patience is a virtue son...You more than anyone should know better than to play armchair QB on this site. This is a very good way to get called to the principals office :thumb:

Always enjoy the guest appearance from Sweep.

Colton Williams is 6'6 286lbs and very athletic. I talked to his dad last night and he already has OFFERS from UC and UK. He has a labrum injury that he thought he could play through but at this point he's a junior and not worth risking a D-1 future. Heck, I guarantee whatever school he chooses they put 40lbs on him right away. He has the potential and size to be a very good NFL prospect but time will tell.

I see a lot of bird fans talking about how they need to improve but not much from the SK faithful. While a win is a win I wouldn't be to happy with the D's performance last night. I'm sure Ryle will be serving popcorn while watching this film.

I see a lot of bird fans talking about how they need to improve but not much from the SK faithful. While a win is a win I wouldn't be to happy with the D's performance last night. I'm sure Ryle will be serving popcorn while watching this film.

Really! Where are all the folks that were predicting a running clock during the national anthem. I mean by now they have surly wiped the sweat away and had a chance to hug one another about that close call

The principal has retired! It's kind like when you were a senior and Bill Doan tried catching you skipping school and hunting his property while he was at school!

Always enjoy the guest appearance from Sweep.

Colton Williams is 6'6 286lbs and very athletic. I talked to his dad last night and he already has OFFERS from UC and UK. He has a labrum injury that he thought he could play through but at this point he's a junior and not worth risking a D-1 future. Heck, I guarantee whatever school he chooses they put 40lbs on him right away. He has the potential and size to be a very good NFL prospect but time will tell.

Offer from UK? I hadn't heard that.