Simon Kenton 77 Highlands 53

Randy Parker

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands will be just fine when they get to districts. I'm sure they will win it again and end up getting beat in the semifinals, just like last year. The semifinal opponent would be Bowling Green

I'm on the outside looking in and have no dog in the fight.

Is this because HHS is demonstrating steady improvement, or is it a reflection on district competition?

More so the district that they have owned for a decade. They obviously can score some points, but they also have been playing stiff competition. Their district, compared to the non district schedule, is pretty soft. CovCath is better this year, but the Birds have owned them. I hope that Dixie or CovCath dethrones the Birds this year, but until someone does, the Birds are the favorite....imo

I'm on the outside looking in and have no dog in the fight.

Is this because HHS is demonstrating steady improvement, or is it a reflection on district competition?

At some point on defense, do you just grab a guy to stop him getting past you? At least 1 DB / LB looked like he was on an ice rink in the 1st half FRI night. As you're falling, at least try and grab the guy running away from you. 15 yds. and an automatic 1st down is a lot better than 6 points.