Simon Kenton 77 Highlands 53

Randy Parker

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be defensive changes for Highlands. Either coordinator, personnel, or both. It's broken.

They've given up more points in 6 games than they did in some seasons in 15 games.

Coaches might need to skip defensive films in the morning and attend the jv game and find a few guys that want to cover, tackle, and put a shoulder into somebody. Right now it's safe to say this is the least successful defense in 102 years.

I really like Gosney's playmaking abilities for the Birds. He zigged and zagged all night as SK continuously blitzed at least 1 backer.

Pulsfort and Murray are a nice combination as well. Kudos to the Highlands offensive line as well for giving Gosney time to throw for over 400 yards and the backs to rush for over 200.

Hey GoIrish20, the numbers lied!

They absolutely did. I'm shocked. In all truthfulness I can't figure out whether the SK defense is that porous or Highlands offense is better than what I thought. I just picked up some hot sauce for my crow at Kroger. I will say that I was really surprised by the Highlands line. They won the line of scrimmage for the first 3 quarters and exposed the SK defense badly.

They absolutely did. I'm shocked. In all truthfulness I can't figure out whether the SK defense is that porous or Highlands offense is better than what I thought. I just picked up some hot sauce for my crow at Kroger. I will say that I was really surprised by the Highlands line. They won the line of scrimmage for the first 3 quarters and exposed the SK defense badly.

I was wondering where you were! Even though your numbers were off a bit, I don't think anyone thought the final would be what it was.