Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, at this point It's a toss up. The Admiral secondary is going to be put to the test. If they can do a good job and we get pressure to the QB I like our chances. If not it could be a long night again. We will have to execute early on offense, because the Rebel defense is better than they showed Saturday. Going to be a heck of a game. Best of luck to all.

It's going to be very interesting!

Agree, could go either way.

I haven't seen Danville this year..but I've seen Boyle. Boyle has a nice complement of backs...and a young, up and coming QB. However, they are extremely young and I simply can't see them hanging around with Danville beyond halftime.

 

Danville by 3 scores.

I would like to be at this 1, going to be a very good football game, Danville will take the lead in the 4th quarter and they will not look back

Danville 30

BC 16

I think Boyle County is a very, very young but well-coached football team. Coach Pardue is making the right decision for the future in playing so many sophomores. He has an extremely small (in numbers) senior class and I am not close enough to the Boyle County program as to know why that is. He is left with little or no choice but to allow these sophomores to get "on the job" training.

 

I would think Danville would easily have their way with their cross-town rival, but we all know you can throw all of that out with a heated rivalry like this one.

The Ads seem to be right on course after two impressive wins, keep the ship between the buoys Ads. I like the Ads chances they seem to be playing great football. I gotta pull for my 1A friends from Central KY

Sounds like a good game... Boyle is looking for the win. But I like Danville in this one by 2 scores.

I have to go with Danville in this one. Boyle is to young and so is the season. If it were the last game of the season my thoughts may be different. Good luck to both teams I hope I can make it to the game.

Danville 28-14.

It's going to be very interesting!

 

 

Don't you just love rivalry games:ylsuper:

I expect Boyle County to win, but if Danville can protect the ball and their QB, then they could pull it out. I don't expect Danville to be able to do neither one against a more disciplined Boyle County team that should be playing with a chip on their shoulder if their coaches are doing their jobs.

My prediction is that this Rebel fan will buy Admiral a hotdog friday night if he can find me in the crowd. Of course the dog has to be bought on the vistors side so BCHS band gets the proceeds.

 

Where's Waldo... I mean Rebel?

The fact that this is a rivalry should keep the game close this year, especially since both teams seem to be pretty evenly matched (at least that is my perception). Having the game moved to Admiral stadium shouldn't affect "home field advantage" since either stadium would be overflowing with both teams' fans. I feel this game will come down to turnovers. For all the years I've been watching the Ads, they have always seemed to be prone to lots of turnovers. Prediction: If the Ads turn the ball over 2x or less they win, if not, Boyle wins.

I say Danville by a touchdown but I dread to see Boyle when district rolls around.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.