Kaepernick: "There's a lot of racism in this country disguised as patriotism"

gametime

He put up good numbers on the worst team in football last season. Aaron Rodgers wouldn't have won in San Francisco last year. Other than the Chicago Bears game the San Francisco offense was clearly better when Kap became the starter. That team was just horrible. He proved he can still play though. He wasn't horrible like RGIII or Brock Osweiller.

Oh, I agree that he was solid enough to get another shot. But 3-16 is still 3-16.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You take a stand (or a knee) on an issue and you have to be prepared to handle the consequenses. Good or bad, depending on where you stand (or kneel) on this particular issue, Kapernick has to live with that truth.

I would be interested to know if he would have done it differently if he could turn back time.

When teams are waiting to potentially see if Tony Romo is going to come available, why rush to get Kap?

Cutler is still available and while I'm definitely not saying he's great, why rush to get Kap?

Teams are probably waiting to see how the draft shake out and then I bet he gets picked up, but not to be a starter.

I would sign Josh McCown before Kaepernick any day of the week.

Disagree that I would sign a 37 year old Josh McCown over Kaepernick

If the Jets plan on targeting a QB with one of their early picks in the draft, it would make more sense to probably grab McCown on a one year deal, in my opinion. Just one year while the rookie gets his feet wet. Plus, even though he isn't great, you could maybe argue that its good to have the rookie learn from the veteran that has been in the league a while.

If the Jets plan on targeting a QB with one of their early picks in the draft, it would make more sense to probably grab McCown on a one year deal, in my opinion. Just one year while the rookie gets his feet wet. Plus, even though he isn't great, you could maybe argue that its good to have the rookie learn from the veteran that has been in the league a while.

Kap has had way more success in the league compared to Josh McCown. That's not even debatable. Why would any team want their young QBs to learn from Josh McCown? He's made a living throwing interceptions.

Kap has had way more success in the league compared to Josh McCown. That's not even debatable. Why would any team want their young QBs to learn from Josh McCown? He's made a living throwing interceptions.

I'm just throwing random ideas out there. You think Kap would sign a one year deal with the Jets?

Why would any team want their young QBs learning from Kap? He isnt a good QB.