What is wrong with Aaron Rodgers?

His WRs stink.
They have alot of issue but in regards to the WR I think the 2 main issues are 1. their offense/routes are predictable and 2. they don't have an elite WR or true #1. Nelson and Cobb are both good WR but they just can't carry an offense. I'm not sure if the knee injury to Nelson has slowed him that much but he just doesn't seem to be the same guy. Could also be defenses pay more attention to him and exposed the fact that he isn't a true #1. Add to it the fact their offensive line isn't that good, not much of a run game, and their defense is terrible you end up with a bad team.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have alot of issue but in regards to the WR I think the 2 main issues are 1. their offense/routes are predictable and 2. they don't have an elite WR or true #1. Nelson and Cobb are both good WR but they just can't carry an offense. I'm not sure if the knee injury to Nelson has slowed him that much but he just doesn't seem to be the same guy. Could also be defenses pay more attention to him and exposed the fact that he isn't a true #1. Add to it the fact their offensive line isn't that good, not much of a run game, and their defense is terrible you end up with a bad team.

Every single time I see them make a catch it's contested. None of them get good separation.

Every single time I see them make a catch it's contested. None of them get good separation.

I'm sorry you all can't use that excuse for him no matter how true it is. When I said those same things about Palmer and him not having good wrs or wrs that he could trust to be in the right spot, and also a predictable offensive coordinator his last 2 years in Cincy. I got tore up on here by people. Those are just excuses as people say. Rodgers is just starting to turn into a bum of a qb, and should be no better than a backup qb starting next year.

Obviously I don't believe any of that lol, and agree those are all legit reasons for why he doesn't look as great.

Jordy definitely lost a step. Still a great football player but not elite like he was for a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...