What is wrong with Aaron Rodgers?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His whole thing this season has been about timing, he's been early and he's been late game in and game out. Seems to be throwing to the right guy most of the time, just misfiring early in the season. All of that said, Damn he looked good today...plus he got me 36 Fantasy points!

His cast is poor. Personally I don't think there's another guy in the league who could do what he's done with that group.

Find me a team that has a worse group of skill players on offense than the Packers do? Jordy Nelson is good, but I don't think he is a number 1 receiver on any other team in the league.

Two years ago everyone sang the praises of Jordy and Randall Cobb. Now they suck? All everyone talked about last year is how Rodgers missed Jordy badly in the offense last year.

Jordy Nelson is the #1 WR on 3/4 of the teams in the NFL. Bengals, Falcons, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants and Patriots he isn't. Arguable on the Cardinals, Buccaneers, Broncos and Texans.

Am I missing any glaring stud WRs better than Jordy on any teams? That list is off the top of my head.

Two years ago everyone sang the praises of Jordy and Randall Cobb. Now they suck? All everyone talked about last year is how Rodgers missed Jordy badly in the offense last year.

Jordy Nelson is the #1 WR on 3/4 of the teams in the NFL. Bengals, Falcons, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants and Patriots he isn't. Arguable on the Cardinals, Buccaneers, Broncos and Texans.

Am I missing any glaring stud WRs better than Jordy on any teams? That list is off the top of my head.

I never sang their praises. But come on man, Fitz from AZ is better than Jordy, Evans from TB is better, Thomas and Sanders are better in Denver and Hopkins and Fuller are better in Houston. I can say the same thing for every team in the league if you want me too. I don't think Jordy is a stud wide receiver. He is a good wide receiver, but not great.

I never sang their praises. But come on man, Fitz from AZ is better than Jordy, Evans from TB is better, Thomas and Sanders are better in Denver and Hopkins and Fuller are better in Houston. I can say the same thing for every team in the league if you want me too. I don't think Jordy is a stud wide receiver. He is a good wide receiver, but not great.

I said it is arguable for all of those except for the Texans. Fuller is not better than Jordy and Hopkins has had one great year. He doesn't look so good this year and I think that too is debatable as to who is better.

Jordy is a shadow of his former self. Cobb has been hurt, again. Their 2 RBs are on the shelf to the point that they had to make a trade for one and hadn't done anything similar since 2010. With any other QB they tank. Again, he's the most skilled QB in the league. It's not close in my opinion. And he does more with less. I'm out of this one. There's nothing wrong with AR, except his ability to kill flies it seems.