Pittsburgh 24 Cincinnati 16

The TD being ruled an incomplete can't be ignored. If it's ruled a TD then most would say the offense had a decent day. I also agree that Marvins challenges/non-challenges are horrendous. And for the end of the game, there is just no way if the folks at home can see it, then the jokers in NYC can see it. They atleast deserved a chance to try to score and tie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that but don't call me out by saying I am being politically correct. I call it as I see it. I just happen to not get caught up in all the emotions of it. Bottom line we stunk for 3 quarters offensively. Cost us the game. I hate excuses and whining serves no purpose and at least you admit you whined. Blaming officials is just that.

This was an ugly game, usually an AFC North game is.

I have said enough, as BB says getting ready for Denver

Agreed on us not playing well most of the game and the same can be said about the steelers. You mentioned they didn't make enough plays. I'm pointing out its a 4 quarter game, meaning you get to the final whistle to make plays. The Bengals were robbed of that chance because of the missed call. It's one thing if it's a missed penalty or something like that. It's another thing when they even look at it and still keep the same call. When they have a replay with clear vusual evidence and they still get it wrong. Then fans yes can complain about it. They were not given the chance to see if they can make the plays to still win it. If they get that call right and then say the Bengals did make the plays and ended up winning it. Then their player earlier didn't matter, and the ref took it out of their hands though on something that was even replayed. That is a problem.

Players and coaches can't dwell on it. Us fans can dwell on it for right now still and complain about it. Us dwelling on it right now has zero impact on the Bengals next week. We can look forward to that game when it comes.

Maybe the league can institute a few new rule changes for things the Stellers got away with in a game against the Bengals. Seems par for the course. I'm sure the sorry letter they send out Monday will be as eloquent as ever. Can't debate the issues, take a personal jab instead. Typical...

Please, you have a couple of things you can't be sensible about, and it's not rocket science to point out those 2. Those are the two issues you need some tissues for.

Please, you have a couple of things you can't be sensible about, and it's not rocket science to point out those 2. Those are the two issues you need some tissues for.

Still can't debate what was said, continue personal jabs. You can be quite predictable as well... :thumb:

Both teams were ineffective for the most part, but the Steelers a little less so. Probably deserved the win and the officials saw to it that they did. That's the reality of the outcome. Wouldn't care if it wasn't a regular thing when the two teams play. But, alas...

Both teams were ineffective for the most part, but the Steelers a little less so. Probably deserved the win and the officials saw to it that they did. That's the reality of the outcome. Wouldn't care if it wasn't a regular thing when the two teams play. But, alas...

So at min the NFL refs have some vested interest in the Steelers beating the Bengals? At worse the it's a directive from the NFL to the refs?

So at min the NFL refs have some vested interest in the Steelers beating the Bengals? At worse the it's a directive from the NFL to the refs?

No clue. Just know what continues to happen. Rules get changed, apology letters get sent out. Rinse and repeat. Probably just coincidence though...

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread, but in a different way: The Bengals have to take advantage of the Steelers offense playing terrible in the first half. Pinning this on the officials is just crying for the sake of crying so as to keep feeding the unhealthy obsession Bengals fans and players have over the Steelers.

The Steelers defense and special teams won this game. I can't recall the last time I could honestly say that.