Pittsburgh 24 Cincinnati 16

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL and their corrupt officiating make it harder and harder to enjoy the game anymore. Just going back to the playoff game last year where the officials stole the game from us to this game alone with zero holding calls against a Steelers team

that held about every play to the final TD they took away to the final biased nail in the coffin on the non fumble. Never ceases to amaze me how nothing is ever done.

Disappointing but lots to take away on this one. Not a spits worth of difference between the two teams and it's a long season. Feel good about the next one. We just need to take care of business the rest of the games.

I will never feel good about any Bengals

Steelers game as long as the NFL supplies the officials.

The officials did not beat us. An ineffective red zone and poor field position did. We took Brown out of the game and held Williams better than I thought. We pressured Big Ben to being just average. The Steelers defense won the game.

We didn't get any breaks, but rarely do on the road. I do not understand the Boyd being down called a fumble, but my guess is we will either get the No good look at the ball (which is unbelievable with eleventy million cameras) or on Monday we are sorry we missed it.

AD had a rough game until the end when they went into prevent. They have to protect him better he is getting killed. He is one tough dude and not a quitter. He plays his butt off.

It is what it is move on.

People need to start losing their jobs. There is no way that was a fumble. Is it me or do they get it wrong more often than not when looking at replay?

Someone losing their job isn't enough. Hate to say it, but a W or L for a team in the NFL is worth far more than some stiff's job. Awful.