Pittsburgh 24 Cincinnati 16

There's no debate. This whole reaction is predictable. It's a broken record.

Unfortunately it is the action that has become predictable. Would love for the rivalry not to have the same garbage get in the way time after time. Everyone with a working set of eyes and functioning brain knows that isn't the case...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread, but in a different way: The Bengals have to take advantage of the Steelers offense playing terrible in the first half. Pinning this on the officials is just crying for the sake of crying so as to keep feeding the unhealthy obsession Bengals fans and players have over the Steelers.

The Steelers defense and special teams won this game. I can't recall the last time I could honestly say that.

I will say defense has a hand in a lot of wins against the Bengals. The Bengals defense is always one of the few defenses that actually holds the steelers offense down. How the bengals made the steelers offense look was about normal as of late in these games. On the flip side the steelers defense always does one of the better jobs at holding the Bengals offense down too.

I will say defense has a hand in a lot of wins against the Bengals. The Bengals defense is always one of the few defenses that actually holds the steelers offense down. How the bengals made the steelers offense look was about normal as of late in these games. On the flip side the steelers defense always does one of the better jobs at holding the Bengals offense down too.

I guess. Keep in mind that the Steelers have not been winning games because of defense for a few years now. We've gotten used to being torched on a regular basis.

I guess. Keep in mind that the Steelers have not been winning games because of defense for a few years now. We've gotten used to being torched on a regular basis.

Agreed but yet somehow your defense always plays well against the Bengals and is one of the only defenses that holds the Bengals in check consistently.

Was told by a reliable source who was at the game, that the player in question on the TD that wasn't, wasn't sure he was in our out and the coaches who were watching thought he was out also. Saw a picture on FaceBook that clearly shows the knee down inbounds.

Oh and the same person said the ball indeed was placed on the 1 but man it just didn't look like that to me.

Was told by a reliable source who was at the game, that the player in question on the TD that wasn't, wasn't sure he was in our out and the coaches who were watching thought he was out also. Saw a picture on FaceBook that clearly shows the knee down inbounds.

Oh and the same person said the ball indeed was placed on the 1 but man it just didn't look like that to me.

I dvrd the game, the ball was placed at the 1. Only the front tip of the ball is touching the one yard line. The refs didn't mess that one up.

No sure it's even the 2nd quarter yet.

In the 2nd Q, but not to halftime. 8 clips. 9 blatant holds missed. Almost all a result of Steelers OL getting beat and reacting. Nothing to see here though. Just crying Bengal fans that should man up and love getting turned around and bent over... :lol2: