South Carolina at Kentucky Predictions

Bluto

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Tonight at 7pm, UK will unveil the statue of Nate Northington, Greg Page, Wilbur Hackett, and Houston Hogg - honoring the four players who broke the color barrier in SEC football. The statue is located between Commonwealth Stadium and the new football training facility, right outside Gate 12.

These four men are the design on this season's football poster as it's modeled after the statue.

makeastand.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing about Vegas line-setters that should ever be categorized as "so called 'experts' ". If they do their job poorly their bosses lose millions and they are back dealing blackjack. Those dudes are THE experts.
:lol2: I don't look at, pay attention to "Vegas"and could give a crap less what they do or say. I don't gamble, just go on what I see. I'm not afraid to be wrong, nothing lost if I am.

:lol2: I don't look at, pay attention to "Vegas"and could give a crap less what they do or say. I don't gamble, just go on what I see. I'm not afraid to be wrong, nothing lost if I am.

His point was they are in fact, experts. If you choose to listen to what they have to say, cool. If not, I'm sure they won't lose much sleep.

As it gets close to Saturday, more doubt creeps into my head. I just have this fear that UK's defense is going to let SC look like their world beaters on offense and won't be able to get enough stops.

You should have started with plenty of doubt. They've given up at least 42 points in every game so far. Why would they stop South Carolina?

His point was they are in fact, experts. If you choose to listen to what they have to say, cool. If not, I'm sure they won't lose much sleep.

Exactly, I don't need an explanation. That's tge same that I lose Zero sleep in what Vegas has to say. I do these prediction threads for fun. I fully realize that Vegas is making a mint off of people dumb enough to bet on games / cards, etc. that they have little to no chance of winning.

Maybe there should be no games and let the odds makers decide every game of the entire season and just tune into the vegas release of their picks , that would be fun. :lol2:

Anyway, to each his own and if any of us are losing sleep over it then it's their own fault, problem.

He was clearly hearing it from someone with legit insight....

He seemed to be insinuating, like many, that Drew was done for the year. That wasn't the case.

Could it ultimately be true? Yes. However, if the doctor isn't saying that then it's just a guess.