Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Concession Food!

Featured Replies

Ok everyone, I'm starving at the moment so I wanted to see whats been good @ the home team concession stand this season!

 

List the name of the school & what unique or just down right good stuff they are serving up while you watch your favorite team play under the lights!

 

Good luck to everyones favorite team tonight!

Edited by Johnny_Utah

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while since I went but LCA has these amazing grilled bologna sandwiches.

Cooper will have Chik-fil-a sandwiches at their games sometimes. Eat Mor Chiken!

I've never ate there but have heard great things about Raceland's concessions.

 

Ashland's concession is kinda lacking as far as having anything original that stands out. They do have chik'fil'a though so that's enough for me and its priced reasonable for concession food. I think a meal deal is $7 which gives you a chicken sandwich, bag of chips and a drink. Plus there is always a nice tailgate over in the south side parking lot with some smoked goods. I can't ever seem to get there early enough to tailgate, but usually visit at halftime.

Raceland and Johnson Central.

OC had Chick' Filet, but we went to Nelson County last year and their grill was awesome, everything smelled great. Pork, hamburgers, hotdogs

Krispy Kreme sounds like an excellent snack at a ballgame.

Its been a while since I went but LCA has these amazing grilled bologna sandwiches.

 

Heck of a tailgate idea. Thanks.

I believe all of the schools in the Bardstown area — Bethlehem, Thomas Nelson, Nelson Co. and Bardstown — use the Boone's Butcher Shop grub rub marinated pork chops. Fantastically good.

I like Marion County's Concessions.

not a Beechwood fan but have to say they have the best burger of any nky teams concessions

Warren Central has the best popcorn I've ever had at any sporting event.

 

In Trigg Co. a few years ago a church group I believe, with the name of Genesis, had the best ribeye sandwiches I've ever had. My dad and I bought three to take home, but I don't think any made it into our home.

I use to drive bus and got to taste a lot of concessions two of the better ones are the cheeseburgers at Raceland and probably the best was the pork tenderloin sandwiches at Fleming Co. Also the tailgaters at Belfry really know how to put out a spread we would play there they let myself and our other driver eat with them. That was some great food!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.