Florida 45 Kentucky 7

Bluto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody heard from the 10 posters who picked UK in the poll? I hope @HammerTime didn't allow his little one to watch this one.

I keep picking UK vs UF because the streak has to end sometime. It sure wasn't going to be today. UK was beyond awful and it will be hard for me to vote for them to win any other game besides Austin Peay.

Anybody got a QB rating for Barker in this game? Is the lowest 0?

Not official but I heard 2 for 10 for 10 yards and three picks.

Towles wins big over U Mas with a QB rating of 39, 66 yards rushing and 191 yards passing with 2 TD's. :idunno:

What can do done to fix this. Honestly

Honestly, I don't think you can. The easiest thing to do would be to fire Stoops, give some sorry sucker the interm title and say "dont get to comfortable". Bring in a younger solid position coach from a big FBS team or a coordinator from a small mid major. Those types of coaches have something to prove and will come in with fire. They will need to completely reassess the roster and scholarship offers to some certain indivduals. UK (Stoops) keeps trying to copy other programs and their systems or look instead of sticking to a plan and create their own identity.

P.S. fire the AD.

P.P.S. Stop creating skapegoats

Anybody got a QB rating for Barker in this game? Is the lowest 0?

Not official but I heard 2 for 10 for 10 yards and three picks.

Towles wins big over U Mas with a QB rating of 39, 66 yards rushing and 191 yards passing with 2 TD's. :idunno:

QB rating of 66 isn't anything to brag about.