Florida 45 Kentucky 7

Bluto

Not bragging, just comparing.

So do you actually think Pat would have won yesterday if he was still here? Lol. Patrick had 2 shots at beating Florida and didn't fair any better.

He bailed like a quitter so no use in acting like he was any better than what they currently have. If he was better he wouldn't have lost his job period.

I understand your devotion to Towles because he played for the almighty HHS, but he wasn't the answer. He didn't get UK to a bowl game or anything else so please stop acting as if UK traded him. He left on his own.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you actually think Pat would have won yesterday if he was still here? Lol. Patrick had 2 shots at beating Florida and didn't fair any better.

He bailed like a quitter so no use in acting like he was any better than what they currently have. If he was better he wouldn't have lost his job period.

I understand your devotion to Towles because he played for the almighty HHS, but he wasn't the answer. He didn't get UK to a bowl game or anything else so please stop acting as if UK traded him. He left on his own.

Where did I say PT would have done better? I'll wait..............

My post was talking about QB ratings, that's it, no more no less.

Get off your soap box. Jeesh!!!!!!!!!

Where did I say PT would have done better? I'll wait..............

My post was talking about QB ratings, that's it, no more no less.

Get off your soap box. Jeesh!!!!!!!!!

Well then why bring Pat up at all in this thread if you weren't inferring he would have done better? We aren't ignorant. Why even mention Towles at all if that wasn't your intent?

Well then why bring Pat up at all in this thread if you weren't inferring he would have done better? We aren't ignorant. Why even mention Towles at all if that wasn't your intent?

I'm not going to explain it. Your a smart guy, you figure it out.

Ok, PT had a pretty good game and a passer rating of 39. I was just trying to figure out what DB's passer rating was, no more no less. Read what's in black and white and quit dissecting every word. :banghead:

I'm not going to explain it. Your a smart guy, you figure it out.

Ok, PT had a pretty good game and a passer rating of 39. I was just trying to figure out what DB's passer rating was, no more no less. Read what's in black and white and quit dissecting every word. :banghead:

I did figure it out. Let me break it down for you.

1. UK's former starting QB who got benched for under performing and then quit the team and went to another college to play.

2. UK plays Florida and their starting QB is the one who took Pat Towles place as a starter and UK loses by an embarrasing showing.

3. A fan of the high school where former UK starting QB played brings up in a thread about the UK Florida game how his former high schools QB played in a game that has nothing to do with the UK Florida game.

What conclusion would you derive from that other than the fact you were trying to suggest Patrick Towles 1. Would if faired better than Barker or 2. Pat Towles is better than the QB he lost his starting job to?

Any other reason to bring up PT than what I stated, please correct me.