Could Mayfield hang with Trinity or Male?

Guest BluegrassQB

Not only could we hang with them, but we would beat them. GO BIG RED!

P.S. Believing in yourself and/or your team is an admirable quality and part of our DNA in Mayfield. It may not translate gloriously when espoused by old guy on a message board. I will believe we can beat them til I am proven wrong by a scoreboard.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Card all 44 what's to know if Mayfield would be the patriots and the answer who cares .Mayfield has a nice team you don't need to fish for compliments
The person starting the thread western football isn't one of us from Mayfield I don't think. But I could be wrong. Put it this way I don't know who it is. Most of us Mayfield fans know what we got and the type of team we have each year and what we have had through out the years and see no need in fishing for compliments. Most of us are very humble and appreciative of the type of success we have had and the run we have been on the last 6 or 7 years. Nothing wrong with being confident. But being cocky is a different story.

The person starting the thread western football isn't one of us from Mayfield I don't think. But I could be wrong. Put it this way I don't know who it is. Most of us Mayfield fans know what we got and the type of team we have each year and what we have had through out the years and see no need in fishing for compliments. Most of us are very humble and appreciative of the type of success we have had and the run we have been on the last 6 or 7 years. Nothing wrong with being confident. But being cocky is a different story.

Mayfield fans are proud of their team and rightfully so. Beating just a decent 6A team like McCracken County says a lot about their program and they do it year after year. It would be a stretch to think they could beat Trinity, Male and Bowling Green this year, but I'm sure Mayfield would line up and give it their all. By the way, I'm not fishing for a compliment. It's the truth.

Mayfield fans are proud of their team and rightfully so. Beating just a decent 6A team like McCracken County says a lot about their program and they do it year after year. It would be a stretch to think they could beat Trinity, Male and Bowling Green this year, but I'm sure Mayfield would line up and give it their all. By the way, I'm not fishing for a compliment. It's the truth.

They 2-2 against McCracken.