Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MBA 23 Trinity 21

Featured Replies

I was referring to MBA not X. Why turn every comment into an X vs. t ? Just my observation that's all and if you are honest you would agree with me.

 

I guess it's just your history. You come into T threads with negative comments.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was referring to MBA not X. Why turn every comment into an X vs. t ? Just my observation that's all and if you are honest you would agree with me.

 

 

So essentially you are saying you're infallible and that your word is truth?

 

Because after all, if we were honest we would obviously bow down to your infinite knowledge oh supreme one. :bunny:

So essentially you are saying you're infallible and that your word is truth?

 

Because after all, if we were honest we would obviously bow down to your infinite knowledge oh supreme one. :bunny:

Funny all the T fans I went to the game with and spoke to afterward were of the same opinion. I was just kind of an obvious. Lighten up!

I guess it's just your history. You come into T threads with negative comments.

All I said was I think they will have trouble against the run. What wrong with that?

All I said was I think they will have trouble against the run.

 

And X cant stop the pass...Sets up Sept. 22 nicely, huh?

Funny all the T fans I went to the game with and spoke to afterward were of the same opinion. I was just kind of an obvious. Lighten up!

I talked to a few X fans in the week that followed the BG game. They felt that maybe Mike should consider starting Deuce ahead of Vic. I wouldn't put too much stock into what fans say.

I couldn't make the game. I missed a good one, it seems.

 

I have a question for those that were there:

 

The article in the C-J made it sound like the Trinity kicker had a real shot at the 55-yarder that would have put Trinity back in the lead. Did it seem as though he just pulled it? I'm just curious. Thanks.

I couldn't make the game. I missed a good one, it seems.

 

I have a question for those that were there:

 

The article in the C-J made it sound like the Trinity kicker had a real shot at the 55-yarder that would have put Trinity back in the lead. Did it seem as though he just pulled it? I'm just curious. Thanks.

 

I wasn't on that end of the field, but from where I was standing, it looked as if it was gonna go through...And if I remember correctly, he pulled it left, and the distance was close...

I couldn't make the game. I missed a good one, it seems.

 

I have a question for those that were there:

 

The article in the C-J made it sound like the Trinity kicker had a real shot at the 55-yarder that would have put Trinity back in the lead. Did it seem as though he just pulled it? I'm just curious. Thanks.

It looked to me like it had the distance, but was a little left. It was a good effort.

I couldn't make the game. I missed a good one, it seems.

 

I have a question for those that were there:

 

The article in the C-J made it sound like the Trinity kicker had a real shot at the 55-yarder that would have put Trinity back in the lead. Did it seem as though he just pulled it? I'm just curious. Thanks.

 

Our kicker is for real. I was told he has kicked some from 60+ yards in practice. Too bad practice does not count. ;)

Our kicker is for real. I was told he has kicked some from 60+ yards in practice. Too bad practice does not count. ;)

 

 

Looked like it had the distance, just way way left....

I was talking about this guy last week after the Lex Cath. scrimmage. Very impressive.

 

The MBA game, he pulled it a little, but it had the distance. During halftime he was drilling them from 55 with room to spare. A big kid with a very strong leg on him.

 

All kickoffs were in the endzone. And he averaged 47 yards on 6 punts this last game.

 

Have you guys noticed his height on kickoffs and punts, impressive.

 

Trinity does not punt a lot but I guess it's good for you guys to have him when you need him.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

 

You're right!!! PepRock is in there too!!

 

BTW, you never came down...:madman:

I got a little pre occupied than annoyed, sorry.

I was really impressed with MBA's starting QB. Throws a great ball, very mobile, very poised. I just hope he isn't done for the season.

I have heard that it is an ACL and he is likely done for the year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.