Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick Is Not Black

Featured Replies

If i know he's biracial, how does a guy that covers the NFL for a living not know? Come on man!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was driving when I heard the quote and posted it.

 

Wait. You were driving and posting?

  • Author
Wait. You were driving and posting?

 

Don't tell my bride. My post was short though so ....plus I was on a side street.

 

#Guilty

  • Author

Not Bill Walton ‏@NotBillWalton 1h1 hour ago

 

Rodney Harrison still thinks the Wu-Tang Clan are Asian.

I thought he was white.

 

I thought he was Hispanic for some reason.

Once again, I plead guilty to assuming what I see is what everyone sees.

 

Very enlightening.

 

I'm a gigantic NFL fan but I still thought he was white

My mom is white and my dad is black.

 

You know what I am to (most of) the fathers of those white girls I dated over the years?

A stud?! Lol

 

I would have no issue at all if you dated any of my daughters.

A stud?! Lol

 

I would have no issue at all if you dated any of my daughters.

He already has.:sssh:

He already has.:sssh:

 

:walk: :walk: :walk:

A stud?! Lol

 

I would have no issue at all if you dated any of my daughters.

I would but it's because he's a dirty Louisville fan.

I would but it's because he's a dirty Louisville fan.

 

I shower regularly, thank you very much.

I shower regularly, thank you very much.

 

Cant wash away the Louisville part, I'm afraid.

Cant wash away the Louisville part, I'm afraid.

 

If you could, I wouldn't shower!

If you follow football you know he is black , half black whatever you want to describe.

 

What makes his situation tricky for the causal fan is his skin tone to go along with having two white parents who adopted at a young age.

 

Either way Harrison should of deleted that before being sent.

 

On a lighter note my buddy is half black and half Mexican. But his skin color he can pass for all a lot of ethnicities. We've been out and i've seen him convince black girls, Latino , Middle Eastern and Indian girls he was their race to get a " date" . I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't jealous of that chameleon trait .

If you follow football you know he is black , half black whatever you want to describe.

 

What makes his situation tricky for the causal fan is his skin tone to go along with having two white parents who adopted at a young age.

 

Either way Harrison should of deleted that before being sent.

 

On a lighter note my buddy is half black and half Mexican. But his skin color he can pass for all a lot of ethnicities. We've been out and i've seen him convince black girls, Latino , Middle Eastern and Indian girls he was their race to get a " date" . I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't jealous of that chameleon trait .

 

I follow football very closely and have my entire life. College and NFL. I didn't know. Your blanket statement is simply wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.