Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick Is Not Black

Featured Replies

Do tell.

 

I love it when you slum Clyde!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I love it when you slum Clyde!

 

 

Slum?

Slum?

 

Slum = Get in the Game

  • Author

So this is why I was "lazy" and asked for context.

 

Harrison now says he said that because he didn't know CK was biracial.

So this is why I was "lazy" and asked for context.

 

Harrison now says he said that because he didn't know CK was biracial.

 

:lol2:

 

So now he is saying that in his opinion only black people should speak out on perceived injustices? :lol2:

 

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney. :lol2:

So this is why I was "lazy" and asked for context.

 

Harrison now says he said that because he didn't know CK was biracial.

 

I know Clyde, can you believe the nerve of some people. Calling The Clyde Lazy!

  • Author
I thought he was white.

 

Very interesting.

  • Author
I did too.

 

Once again, I plead guilty to assuming what I see is what everyone sees.

 

Very enlightening.

Once again, I plead guilty to assuming what I see is what everyone sees.

 

Very enlightening.

 

To be fair, I watch little NFL & even less of the 49ers.

There was a link in the link that UKMF posted to CK's twitter mentions. Just makes me sad for America.

There was a link in the link that UKMF posted to CK's twitter mentions. Just makes me sad for America.

 

Don't ever read twitter replies, EVER.

I did too.

Somebody cue up the Seinfeld episode.

Somebody cue up the Seinfeld episode.

:lol2:"You wanna go to the Gap?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.