Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick Is Not Black

Featured Replies

Per Rodney Harrison.

 

No context given. Not sure what he is saying.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit lazy today, aren't we Clyde?

 

The context is easy to find.

 

He's got a white mother and a black father.

 

Harrison: "CK is Not Black

 

FWIW, I completely disagree with Harrison. Kaepernick is black.

My mom is white and my dad is black.

 

You know what I am to (most of) the fathers of those white girls I dated over the years?

My mom is white and my dad is black.

 

You know what I am to (most of) the fathers of those white girls I dated over the years?

 

Can this be the Joke portion of the thread?

Can this be the Joke portion of the thread?

:lol2:

Does a like mean yes Deuce?

Does a like mean yes Deuce?

 

You can make a joke, because you know the point I was making.

I saw this link on Facebook. I'm confused as to the audience Harrison was speaking to when he made this statement. I don't know who he is trying to reach.

I saw this link on Facebook. I'm confused as to the audience Harrison was speaking to when he made this statement. I don't know who he is trying to reach.

 

Trying to be relevant for Sunday Night Football.

You can make a joke, because you know the point I was making.

 

I heard that.

 

I like Rodney but it feels more like he is tooting his own horn.

Trying to be relevant for Sunday Night Football.

 

Makes sense. All publicity is good publicity.

Makes sense. All publicity is good publicity.

 

In my mind Rodney is better than that. In other words, he is really good at what he does and this feels like slumming kind of like UKMF was hinting about Clyde.

  • Author
A bit lazy today, aren't we Clyde?

 

The context is easy to find.

 

He's got a white mother and a black father.

 

Harrison: "CK is Not Black

 

FWIW, I completely disagree with Harrison. Kaepernick is black.

 

 

I was driving when I heard the quote and posted it.

  • Author
In my mind Rodney is better than that. In other words, he is really good at what he does and this feels like slumming kind of like UKMF was hinting about Clyde.

 

Do tell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.