Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle - Henry Clay Predictions

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one?

I know nothing about Henry Clay but do know Ryle will sling it around with Morgan at QB! Hope Henry Clay can cover the pass!? Can someone tell us a little about Clay?

I know nothing about Henry Clay but do know Ryle will sling it around with Morgan at QB! Hope Henry Clay can cover the pass!? Can someone tell us a little about Clay?

 

 

Tim Couch's nephew is the qb and they have a lot of speed.

Henry Clay has never been strong at defending the pass.

Henry Clay has never been strong at defending the pass.

 

I think that applies to all high school teams.

Ryle 41-28.

I was impressed with HC last year. They weren't title contenders, but had a good, solid team with speed. I don't know what they lost, but I'd expect them to give Ryle a game.

Henry Clay has never been strong at defending the pass.

 

Going against one of the better QB's in KY that is a recipe for trouble.

Gut and heart tell me Ryle. But if I was a betting man, I think I'd stay away from this game this week.

Gut and heart tell me Ryle. But if I was a betting man, I think I'd stay away from this game this week.

 

Wise choice. Henry Clay has not played yet so we really don't know how good they are. They do bring back a good amount of talent. The unknown quantity factor in Henry Clay makes this a tough game to handicap.

Anytime Tim Couch's nephew is QB don't count out that team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.