Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Restaurant Under Fire for this tshirt

Featured Replies

7 times but I still don't think this shirt has anything to do with discrimination or hate. They were just trying to be funny.

 

I'm sure.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLM if typed in comes up Bureau of Land Management.

 

Maybe Black Lives Matter shouldnt have copied the initials and are close to infringement rules. Kind of like the WWF wrestling had to change to WWE because of World Wildlife Fund already had the initials.

I'm offended

 

I know, right! I hate when they call it Cincinnati chili too...

I'm sure.

 

Actually, don't you have to take his word for this if you are truly going to be PC? If he feels offense and discrimination, he has been offended and you must recognize and share his pain.

Shirt is clever and funny and only if you got out of bed this am hoping and praying to be offended should it offend you . But I thoroughly distrust the entire BLM movement and think its racist at its very core . I'm an all lives matter type of guy . None means more than any other .

My all-time favorite t-shirt:

 

[ATTACH]57379[/ATTACH]

 

So this just popped up on my FB feed from Dixie. And all I can think about is "enjoy it with crackers." I think all the chili places must be racist

 

image.jpeg

So this just popped up on my FB feed from Dixie. And all I can think about is "enjoy it with crackers." I think all the chili places must be racist

 

[ATTACH]57384[/ATTACH]

 

Make sure you "like" that FB post to win a meal for 6! I think that's the giveaway this week. :thumb:

Actually, don't you have to take his word for this if you are truly going to be PC? If he feels offense and discrimination, he has been offended and you must recognize and share his pain.

 

And I think Wireman should be compensated for his pain.

 

So this just popped up on my FB feed from Dixie. And all I can think about is "enjoy it with crackers." I think all the chili places must be racist

 

[ATTACH]57384[/ATTACH]

 

I wonder how many coat and ties that guy ruined while eating Cincinnati Chili.

And I think Wireman should be compensated for his pain.

 

Yeah. Being a white male is tough.

Yeah. Being a white male is tough.

 

You don't know the struggle :lol2:

 

Can't jump, can't dance, etc

When you look to be offended, you can find it anywhere. :ohbrother:

Yeah. Being a white male is tough.

 

Under represented in the NBA.

When you look to be offended, you can find it anywhere. :ohbrother:

 

I'm offended by folks who get offended :D

 

The shirt may be tasteless, but it's his business. If you're offended, don't patron the place, that simple.

  • Author
You don't know the struggle :lol2:

 

Can't jump, can't dance, etc

Now THAT's comedy. Well done:clap:

My all-time favorite t-shirt:

 

[ATTACH]57379[/ATTACH]

 

So you should enjoy Skyline with someone born in Florida?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.