August 17, 201610 yr Restaurant Under Fire for Selling '''Black Olives Matter''' T-Shirts I guess I'm a total horse's patoot then because I thought it was clever and funny.
August 17, 201610 yr Political correctness can kiss my butt. I love that shirt lol. Plus it fits her perfectly.
August 17, 201610 yr There's really a problem with this shirt? There is absolutely a problem with the shirt. It's mocking an attempt (regardless of how terrible the attempt is) at equality. It's funny, but I can definitely understand why it would/will upset people.
August 17, 201610 yr Many shirts make fun of many things. This one is hilarious. Is this movement beyond reproach? If BLM supporters don't like it, don't go buy pizza at this place. Geez.
August 17, 201610 yr It doesn't bother me at all but then again nothing bothers me really. I have bigger things to worry about than a shirt about a black olive.
August 17, 201610 yr Many shirts make fun of many things. This one is hilarious. Is this movement beyond reproach? If BLM supporters don't like it, don't go buy pizza at this place. Geez. That would be the rational thing to do, but BLM usually takes a different route.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.