Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Restaurant Under Fire for this tshirt

Featured Replies

It doesn't bother me at all but then again nothing bothers me really. I have bigger things to worry about than a shirt about a black olive.

 

Says the white guy.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is absolutely a problem with the shirt. It's mocking an attempt (regardless of how terrible the attempt is) at equality.

 

It's funny, but I can definitely understand why it would/will upset people.

Sorry, I just don't get it. It's not mocking. It's a play on the phrase in a cute why. It's not disrespectful and not mocking.

The reason 99% of comedy is funny is because it's offensive. So I can't say white lives matter with a picture of a fish? The BLM is only getting upset not cops or white folks. I'm glad he owner stepped up his game and started selling merchandise.

Sorry, I just don't get it. It's not mocking. It's a play on the phrase in a cute why. It's not disrespectful and not mocking.

 

It's not mocking in your opinion because it doesn't affect your life.

Says the white guy.

 

There's nothing disrespectful about the shirt. I would feel the same way if I'm black. But then again, I don't get my panties in a wad over things. I can name a hundred shirts, slogans or catchy phrases that come from something controversial. Guess what? Not a one of them offends me in any way.

There's nothing disrespectful about the shirt. I would feel the same way if I'm black. But then again, I don't get my panties in a wad over things. I can name a hundred shirts, slogans or catchy phrases that come from something controversial. Guess what? Not a one of them offends me in any way.

 

There's no possible way you could possibly know if that's true or not. You've never lived one hour as a black man.

I think the shirt is mildly funny and I don't consider it really mocking the movement. However I can certainly see where people would think it does not take into account the seriousness of the movement.

There's no possible way you could possibly know if that's true or not. You've never lived one hour as a black man.

 

I have lived my whole life as a "dumb redneck hillbilly hick from Eastern Kentucky" though. And that gets laughed at all the time, often on national television, and I'm not offended at all.

I have lived my whole life as a "dumb redneck hillbilly hick from Eastern Kentucky" though. And that gets laughed at all the time, often on national television, and I'm not offended at all.

 

And how often have you been discriminated against because you're a redneck?

My all-time favorite t-shirt:

 

[ATTACH]57379[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2:

 

This is my favorite....il_570xN.772403346_j5dl.jpg

Funny? Maybe.

 

In poor taste? Of course it is.

:lol2:

 

This is my favorite....[ATTACH=CONFIG]57380[/ATTACH]

 

I'm offended

My all-time favorite t-shirt:

 

[ATTACH]57379[/ATTACH]

 

I'm offended

tumblr_inline_oc0mi9SV9i1te9s4t_540.png.cf.jpg

 

I'm not black or an olive, so this one doesn't offend me.

And how often have you been discriminated against because you're a redneck?

 

7 times but I still don't think this shirt has anything to do with discrimination or hate. They were just trying to be funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.