August 20, 201610 yr I agree with the gentleman who said that the shirt does not seem mocking unless it affects your life. It's clever and funny if the Black Lives Matter movement doesn't matter to you. I can understand, however, how those who are deeply and emotionally vested in that movement would deem it insensitive and probably much less funny.
August 20, 201610 yr There's no possible way you could possibly know if that's true or not. You've never lived one hour as a black man. Outstanding post! Never ceases to amaze me how white guys pretend to understand the black experience. We see that repeatedly on here. Sorry. Had to say it.
August 21, 201610 yr The guy should have chosen "All olives matter" Just as funny. A touch less politically incorrect. Maybe.
August 21, 201610 yr I agree with the gentleman who said that the shirt does not seem mocking unless it affects your life. It's clever and funny if the Black Lives Matter movement doesn't matter to you. I can understand, however, how those who are deeply and emotionally vested in that movement would deem it insensitive and probably much less funny. So.......
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.