Paulina Gretzky Slams Haters

I don't care if you like her or not....she's smoking hot and the Instagram pic with DJ is awesome....I'd stay out of the Rio-Hood to spend a week on a boat with her any day>....

Most of golf’s biggest stars, from Jordan Spieth to Rory McIlroy to Dustin Johnson, pulled out of the Olympic golf tournament for various reasons — from scheduling to concerns over the Zika virus to a simple lack of desire to win an Olympic medal in a sport centered around four major championships.

All summer long @paulinagretzky

A photo posted by Dustin Johnson (@djohnsonpga) on Aug 6, 2016 at 9:32pm PDT

Johnson is enjoying a short summer break on a boat with his fiancee Paulina Gretzky and posted a photo to Instagram — where dozens and dozens of commenters ripped the US Open champion for pulling out of Rio.

Gretzky obliterated them with one very reasonable (and profane) comment on the photo.

“Listen here you hating pieces of crap. I’ll say it once he didn’t work his butt off his entire life for a gold medal he achieved his MAJOR and let everyone else do what they need to do and leave my fantastic man alone,” she wrote.

You have to be an irrational person to be insulted by Dustin Johnson not playing in the first Olympic golf tournament in 112 years, in the middle of a jam-packed season during which he’s already won a major and is in great position in the FedEx Cup. Skipping the Olympics does not make him a bad American, Instagram commenters.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/08/paulina-gretzky-slams-haters-over-dustin-johnson/

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R8

I don't blame any of the golfers to not going to Rio with everything going on there. Especially if they are thinking about having kids any time soon (Zika). HOWEVER, I do wonder if they turn it on this weekend if they will wish they went. It would be pretty cool to play for a gold medal...

I think it is funny that Rickie Fowler basically told Spieth that he was nuts for not going and would regret it. Again, it is an individual decision and I don't blame any of the players either way.

I'm sorry, but after looking at the backside of Paulina, I really don't care what the article said or what the topic was.

If Dustin never decided to leave the house again (with Paulina in it), could you blame him??