Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite Summer Olympics sport to watch?

Featured Replies

Track and field,Swimming,Gymnastics and any event that the USA has a chance to medal in.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The visual effects for the opening ceremony is just amazing.

I went through and recorded every night of primetime events on my DVR.

 

Me too. Looks like I'm probably going to be off until next Friday, will be watching a lot of Olympic coverage during that time.

I watch everything in the Summer Olympics. I especially look forward to and go out of my way to watch Track, gymastics, and wrestling. But I'll watch whatever they put on TV.

 

Same here. I'm a big fan of rowing for some reason as well.

Track & field, boxing, wrestling, swimming and diving.

 

Love the diving, too.

Track and field events. Also like basketball and swimming.

Watch it all but love sand volleyball. Very impressive to see 2 people handle it so well. Plus the "scenery" is usually top notch.

Women's beach volleyball

 

Regular women's VB as well.

 

When I left the bar and turned things over to the girls working the night shift, I left them a copy of the C-J with all the Olympic TV listings. I told them that was what we had been showing all day.

 

One of them looked up at the screen just then — both are lesbians — and noticed the women's soccer fixing to start. "My day just got better," she said. We all had a great laugh. :lol2:

Love the diving, too.

 

I thought I was hot stuff when I was a teenager. Could do about anything off a (real) low springboard.

 

We were on vacation in Florida and I was trying to show off in a big public pool. Up steps a guy in his 20's who made me look like a piker (pun intended). I asked one of the guards who he was; I had never seen anyone like him. I was told that it was a guy that was trying to qualify for the Olympics.

 

I refrained from showing off for the next hour or so.

Women's beach volleyball

 

Apparently one of my boys has a new favorite Olympic sport as well, ha ha. He found it today and couldn't wait to share it

I much prefer the Winter Olympics but for Summer Olympics I like Boxing, Women's Beach and Indoor Volleyball, Wrestling and Shooting.

I thought I was hot stuff when I was a teenager. Could do about anything off a (real) low springboard.

 

We were on vacation in Florida and I was trying to show off in a big public pool. Up steps a guy in his 20's who made me look like a piker (pun intended). I asked one of the guards who he was; I had never seen anyone like him. I was told that it was a guy that was trying to qualify for the Olympics.

 

I refrained from showing off for the next hour or so.

 

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to be a friend. That word fell out of the lexicon 30 years ago.

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to be a friend. That word fell out of the lexicon 30 years ago.

 

You mean when I was already old.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.