Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite Summer Olympics sport to watch?

Featured Replies

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to be a friend. That word fell out of the lexicon 30 years ago.

 

You mean when I was already old.

 

Hang with it papa. Us old guys need to hang on to those terms if for anything, just to make those whippersnappers think, then have to fire up their tablets to figure it out! :lol2:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hang with it papa. Us old guys need to hang on to those terms if for anything, just to make those whippersnappers think, then have to fire up their tablets to figure it out! :lol2:

 

Here's an actual unretouched photo of my tablet.

 

bascanska-ploca-baska-island-krk-ferienwohnung.jpg

Here's an actual unretouched photo of my tablet.

 

bascanska-ploca-baska-island-krk-ferienwohnung.jpg

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: YES! They'll be busy for a year!

When do the games start?

 

Soon.

Swedish womens volleyball...they were fantastic last night in a hard fought battle!

 

:thumb:

When do the games start?

 

Soon.

 

I was just kidding. Mrs Lawnboy and DLG's have been watching, but not me, I've got too much on my DVR to catch up on if I watch TV.

Nearly all.

 

Yep. I love watching the Olympics.

You mean when I was already old.

 

I saw you this weekend at the local grocery store...you don't look a day over...umm... 70?

Actual unretouched photo of ol' pap at the grocery:

 

old-store.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.