Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite Summer Olympics sport to watch?

Featured Replies

Handball is awesome.

 

Such a great sport. Oklahoma State actually has it as an intramural sport!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were watching some Olympics preview yesterday & they mentioned that this will be Phelps' 5th Olympics and he's just 31-years-old. Made the 2000 team as a 15-year-old. :no:

 

Yeah, it's crazy how dominate he's been over such a long period. If I remember correctly, he got 4th in the race he was in as a 15 year old.

I can watch about any of them but would probably go with weightlifting if I had to pick one.

Yeah, I'll be watching pretty much everything. Well, not wrestling, that stuff bores me to tears. But most everything else is must-watch IMO.

 

First you say the Beatles suck. Then you tell me wrestling is boring. Who are you??

I watch everything in the Summer Olympics. I especially look forward to and go out of my way to watch Track, gymastics, and wrestling. But I'll watch whatever they put on TV.

I went through and recorded every night of primetime events on my DVR.

 

I need to do that

Track and Field primarily and then any gold medal opportunity that the USA is in.

It's going to be surfing...while I wait until the next olympics to enjoy it I'll enjoy track, swimming, and womens beach volleyball in the meantime. Baseball and boxing will capture my attention for lil bit.

 

Fun to see if someone can beat the Cubans...

 

It doesn't get much coverage but the archery is up high on the list as well!

It's going to be surfing...while I wait until the next olympics to enjoy it I'll enjoy track, swimming, and womens beach volleyball in the meantime. Baseball and boxing will capture my attention for lil bit.

 

Fun to see if someone can beat the Cubans...

 

It doesn't get much coverage but the archery is up high on the list as well!

 

Ummmm.....baseball isn't an Olympic sport and hasn't been since 2008. It will be in the 2020 Olympics.

Track & field, boxing, wrestling, swimming and diving.

Ummmm.....baseball isn't an Olympic sport and hasn't been since 2008. It will be in the 2020 Olympics.

 

Well then I'll be looking forward to baseball in 2020! Patience is a virtue...:)

I will be streaming eventing cross country at work on Monday.

Enjoy the swimming & track relays the most.

 

Will the US drop the baton again. Seems to happen more often than not.

Swimming

Gymnastics

Track and Field

Everything else

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.