Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its official, Kentucky will be moving to 6 classes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Highlands is OFFICIALLY in the 5A district with CCH and Dixie...

 

Great job Highlands.

Awesome! Score one for the KHSAA and football in KY.

I see that Highlands is OFFICIALLY in the 5A district with CCH and Dixie...

 

Great job Highlands.

 

As a CCH fan, I love the district with CCH, HHS, Dixie, Holmes, and Scott.

As a CCH fan, I love the district with CCH, HHS, Dixie, Holmes, and Scott.

:thumb: :thumb:

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Stardate: November, 2016:

 

HSSB: "...congrats to Lexington Catholic for their 7th state title in the last 11 years...."

 

:D :jump:;) (just kidding Boyle Co. fans :bunny: )

I'm disappointed that Beechwood didn't move up to 2A.

Silly decision in a small football state. But will get rings and recognition for more kids and maybe that's what it's all about..

I'm disappointed that Beechwood didn't move up to 2A.

 

I was a little surprised at this also. Don't really understand why they wouldn't want to move up.

Beechwood not moving up may be the biggest surprise. Mad props to Highlands for jumping TWO classes. Pikeville should be the odds on favorite to come out of the East in 1a.

 

Also pleased to see Somerset in class 3a. Paducah Tilghman stands FAR above the rest in the West in 3a.

 

Overall, this 3a class is weaker than the current 2a, but Belfry's job remains the same - Pencil in Russell for November!

From what I understand the KHSAA is not allowing anyone to play up.

From what I understand the KHSAA is not allowing anyone to play up.

 

 

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

Also pleased to see Somerset in class 3a.

 

I thought the Jumpers were staying in AA with Corbin and Middlesboro...Their district appears to be easier by moving up to AAA.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

Tackett was going to send an email out today announcing this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.