Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting spree in German mall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, the boy still has another week in school in Germany, so I gotta admit this is going to be a long week. There are 80-85 US students in this school right now where he is, I think 5 of whom are from NKU. Only comfort I have is that this one happened almost on the opposite side of Germany as he is in Bremin. Please pray for all of them to come home safely if you would. Thank You

I have some friends who just moved to this area with their young kids.....scary. hope to hear from them soon

Police are saying witnesses are saying at least 3 people seen with firearms...of course early witness reports are often sketchy at best.

 

Watching the video of McDonald's, the gunmen was using a pistol. Guns are very hard to come by in Germany.

 

What's scary is, they are on the lose still.

During a press conference in Germany, they say 8 are now deceased. Kind of a language barrier something about targeting kids, they never gave an age range, just said kids. Saying prayers for each of you with family or friends there. And for the people of Germany.

  • Author
Scary stuff.

 

Even more scary when a Hillary loyalist calls it scary...

Even more scary when a Hillary loyalist calls it scary...

 

I think without bringing politics to thread everyone can say this is scary. Germany was like a 2nd home to me. Loved it when I was an Army brat living there and very much enjoyed it as an adult when I was stationed there. It is sad to see this. Extreme religious/ political ideology/crazy mental case doesn't mix.

Looks like the gunman was an 18-year-old German-Iranian and apparently acted alone.

Even more scary when a Hillary loyalist calls it scary...

 

I'm pretty sure I've not heard him say he was a" Hillary loyalist. " I think he agrees with me that if it's between between her and Trump , she is most definitely preferred. However, I don't think she would be mine or papa's absolute number one choice.

 

Back to the topic of these lonewolf terrorist attacks. The previous episodes just seem to give the energy that gives birth to the next one. I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I agree with JBird!

 

The only way that the world is going to even begin to get a handle on this is work together! In this case, Why? Why does a teenager decide to do such a horrific act?

 

We see the same almost every week in the U.S. with school shootings, almost all are teens, and almost all are white. Then look at all of the horrific acts committed by other young people in the U.S., what can we do? One thing is look looking at ways to improve the outlook on life that these people have, as now, they are lost, felt left out, they see no hope for themselves, they see no future. THIS is what we all need to work together on to change, if we don't it's not going to get any better.

I agree with JBird!

 

The only way that the world is going to even begin to get a handle on this is work together! In this case, Why? Why does a teenager decide to do such a horrific act?

 

We see the same almost every week in the U.S. with school shootings, almost all are teens, and almost all are white. Then look at all of the horrific acts committed by other young people in the U.S., what can we do? One thing is look looking at ways to improve the outlook on life that these people have, as now, they are lost, felt left out, they see no hope for themselves, they see no future. THIS is what we all need to work together on to change, if we don't it's not going to get any better.

 

Because that is what they see in the media. Attack after attack. If the media stopped reporting on theses attacks they would be less likely to happen.

Because that is what they see in the media. Attack after attack. If the media stopped reporting on theses attacks they would be less likely to happen.

 

I don't know, possibly. But I do agree on one thing, the 24/7 news have over reported on many things, the sad reality, they have to fill up so much time that with every bad or controversial piece of news comes along they run it into the ground within hours.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.