Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

France under attack again?

Featured Replies

There's a few 1000 in Syria and Iraq right now.

 

When I say "there" I'm talking Syria and Iraq. We had all the rats in one corner, now they've spread across all the middle east.

 

France has a massive problem on their hands.

 

France has a different set of laws than we do...I fully expect them to go full bore after this problem.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know who ISIS even is, so we can't kill them all.

 

I'm sure Obama wants to say it's a lone wolf attack so no one will lump Islam into this.

 

I'm sure he also wants to say let's not hold this against this peaceful religion because of what one person did.

 

Also ISIS and Al Queda magazine has asked for people to run over non believers and to use trucks to kill people.

The edition also includes "The Ultimate Mowing Machine," which describes how to use a pickup truck "as a mowing machine, not to mow grass, but mow down the enemies of Allah." It says "to achieve maximum carnage, you need to pick up as much speed as you can while still retaining good control . . . to strike as many people as possible in your first run."

I think they said they can do more "surveillance" now. My guess is they'll be hacking every phone, tablet, computer in France...

Let's say we know they're in France.

 

Are you saying we declare war on France and send in troops?

 

A good start is to quit allowing refugees into your country from areas where terrorists have a strong hold.

There is more coming to America very soon. We better stop taking in these male refugees that aren't vetted well.

 

We better shut the border down.

 

Trump is right and if you vote Hillary then hell will hit America.

Let's say we know they're in France.

 

Are you saying we declare war on France and send in troops?

 

You are usually much better at the baiting into a stupid answer.

 

 

We are going to have to fight Muslims in the Middle East or here.......your choice.

France has a different set of laws than we do...I fully expect them to go full bore after this problem.

 

France will keep open borders.

 

No one needs to let military age males into their country from any country in the Middle East. PERIOD

The European Championships were hosted in France for the last month. Surprised nothing happened during that but I imagine security was at an all time high for that event.

  • Author
I'll tell you folks' date=' the hate in this world just sickens me.[/quote']

 

I'm glad you are acknowledging it now. Now I hope you understand my need to defend my family from this evil.

Took six posts to get guns and politics going.

 

Wonder what the over/under would have been for that.

  • Author
France will keep open borders. No one needs to let military age males into their country from any country in the Middle East. PERIOD

 

It's called sharpening the blade that is going to slash our own throats. That's what France is doing and will continue to do it with their extreme liberal policies. The US will do the same under Hillary. How many more bodies will it take before we draw the line?

  • Author
Wonder what the over/under would have been for that.

 

It's really sad we have to remind half of this country that we need to be able to defend ourselves, I completely agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.