July 14, 201610 yr A truck crashed into a crowd of people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, France, on July 14, with the city’s former mayor saying “tens” were killed. It has not been confirmed to be a terrorist attack, though CNN is reporting the occupants of the truck exchanged gunfire with police. It is not known if anyone else was shot.
July 14, 201610 yr The reports just keep getting worse and worse. Now saying at least 60 dead...my guess is the count will get much higher. Sheppard Smith on Fox said they have video he just saw but it is so bad, they cannot show it...bodies everywhere...
July 14, 201610 yr Author CNN 30 dead 100 injured It doesn't take a gun now does it? It just takes evil.
July 14, 201610 yr CNN 30 dead 100 injured Sky News upped that a little while ago...I hope CNN is right but I doubt it...
July 14, 201610 yr It doesn't take a gun now does it? It just takes evil. Come on man! :no: CNN up to 60 now
July 14, 201610 yr Author Come on man! :no: CNN up to 60 now It's a sad world we live in that we even have to remind liberals of evil and ask them not to take away our ability to fight these animals.
July 14, 201610 yr I agree...not the time...this is brutal. Now reports say 73 dead...will be over 100 soon I fear...
July 14, 201610 yr Hearing 73 dead, 100 injured, truck driver dead. Report of guns and grenades found in truck. Possible accomplice on the run.
July 14, 201610 yr Saw reports that said after the truck ran through the crowd, it stopped and then the driver got out and started shooting. He was quickly taken out by the police. Terrorists are finding new ways to complete their goals. Scary world we are living in right now.
July 14, 201610 yr I would not go to THIS Olympics if you paid for my flight, lodging, food and all the tickets. Talk about a target...wow...
July 14, 201610 yr A witness said bodies are covered in blue tarps and marked so emergency vehicles don't run over them. Sad what animals some can be. I can't imagine what a horrible scene that had to be.
July 14, 201610 yr As ISIS is pushed out of Iraq and Syria these attacks will become more frequent. The number of Islamic radicals in France is out of control. I can't imagine what it's going to be like to live in Europe.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.