Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Talented Player *On An Opposing Team* That You've Ever Seen Play

Featured Replies

Ben Kinley-Danville Admirals

 

Him and the late Kinte' Bess might be best two ever from Danville. My vote goes to Kinte', but both were literally hell on wheels.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best I saw from the stands were Couch and Randy Moss.

 

Moss was unbelievable and his QB was long time NBA Point Guard Jason "White Chocolate" Williams.

Carlos Snow, Vinnie Clark, Cape, beat us by 1 point. 1985 I believe. Getting old. I cant remember that far back.

On the field and court hands down #1 NFL draft pick Tim Couch.

 

From the sideline, Mike Mitchell and Lamar Dawson.

Carlos Snow, Vinnie Clark, Cape, beat us by 1 point. 1985 I believe. Getting old. I cant remember that far back.

 

CAPE was a darn good team.

Eric Shelton, Dicky Lyons, Michael Bush, Joe Federspiel, Bubba McCollum (sp), D'Andre Ferby, Rick Norton...............not necessarily in the order listed. Reserve the right to supplement this list.

Frank Lemaster...Bryan Station....Univ. of Ky.....Philadelphia Eagles

I played at Wyoming.

 

I remember a player from Wyoming (running back) who I think went to Michigan back in the 70's.

Snakesnot-Anderson grad.

 

Best I've seen- Joe Casey-Artose Pinner-Kurt Barber- just a few who stand out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.