Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vacations Summer 2016

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's mildly terrifying.

 

My (soon to be) wife and I will be going to the Bahamas in two weeks for our honeymoon!

 

To be perfectly honest, I'm more excited for that than the wedding itself.

That's mildly terrifying.

 

My (soon to be) wife and I will be going to the Bahamas in two weeks for our honeymoon!

 

To be perfectly honest, I'm more excited for that than the wedding itself.

 

I think every guy that's ever gotten married has felt the same way. :lol2:

I just got back from five days on Traverse Bay in northern Michigan. It was spectacular.

 

I have a weekend in Chicago coming up later this month but that about does it.

I'm doing 3-4 day weekends at Norris 2 to 3 times per month. Taking a weeks vacation here too. Heading to Napa valley for a long weekend in August. Golf trip to HH in September. Might go to Vegas for the baby TAC's 21st in December.

 

I get 5 weeks. Need some more ideas.

I wouldn't get within 15 feet of that thing, let alone getting any appendage anywhere near it's mouth. And if I saw that thing being pulled in on the beach, you wouldn't see me in that water either.

That's mildly terrifying.

 

My (soon to be) wife and I will be going to the Bahamas in two weeks for our honeymoon!

 

To be perfectly honest, I'm more excited for that than the wedding itself.

 

I think every guy that's ever gotten married has felt the same way. :lol2:

 

Yeah, sharks and wedding, I can see the correlation.

I've been in Naples, Fl since last Saturday. Will be here until Sunday. Golf, fishing and just hanging out. Clearing my mind before the start of football season.

I am currently on a quasi-staycation. I'll be working from home when I feel like it, but needed to burn some PTO so I don't lose it. I'm doing it today through the 10th because I'm watching my son's dog whIle they're in Myrtle Beach. I thought leaving 3 dogs to their own devices for 12 to 13 hours a day MAY not be the best idea. :lol2:

 

So, I'm going to get my car fixed...ran over something on the highway that tore the bumper/fender liner thingy off. Maybe getting new tires. Maybe planting a bush or two. Maybe doing nothing. :lol2:

Heading to Madeira Beach in a few weeks for a much needed vacation.

Went to Myrtle Beach the week of June 11th.

We were in Gatlinburg in May and are going back in October.

 

I have not completely ruled out a vacation around the USF/UC game up there.

 

The remainder of my vacation time will, hopefully, be around a bowl game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.