Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting At Gay Night Club In Orlando

Featured Replies

Common sense is hard to prove.

 

 

Common sense tells me that more and deadlier guns in the hands of more people will not result in less gun violence.

  • Replies 728
  • Views 54.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Common sense tells me that more and deadlier guns in the hands of more people will not result in less gun violence.

 

What does common sense say about gun free Chicago?

What does common sense say about gun free Chicago?

 

That there are way too many guns in the hands of way too many people in Chicago.

That there are way too many guns in the hands of way too many people in Chicago.

 

Criminals. Who dont buy them legally. Thats some common sense.

Ever heard of a mass shooting at a gun show? A gun range?

 

Just asking...aren't guns at the gun show unloaded and prohibited from being in working order?

 

If so they may as well be a gun free zone.

 

Also didn't Chris Kyle get killed at a gun range?

That there are way too many guns in the hands of way too many people in Chicago.

 

Yep. A city where they're not supposed to have them. Proof that criminals don't care about any new or old gun regulations.

Just asking...aren't guns at the gun show unloaded and prohibited from being in working order?

 

If so they may as well be a gun free zone.

 

Also didn't Chris Kyle get killed at a gun range?

 

I'm not sure what shows you've been to.

 

Every gun show I've gone to, the guns are fully operational. So is the ammo that is sold there. I've never been searched for a weapon at one, either. Of course, I've not been to a show in 3 or 4 years.

Just asking...aren't guns at the gun show unloaded and prohibited from being in working order?

 

If so they may as well be a gun free zone.

 

Also didn't Chris Kyle get killed at a gun range?

 

Do people have strong connections to gun shows, like they would to a school or former workplace??

That there are way too many guns in the hands of way too many people in Chicago.

 

With all that said, do you acknowledge that Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the US, particularly Cook county?

Just asking...aren't guns at the gun show unloaded and prohibited from being in working order? If so they may as well be a gun free zone. Also didn't Chris Kyle get killed at a gun range?

 

In your mind who is allowed to have guns outside of police and military?

I'm not sure what shows you've been to.

 

Every gun show I've gone to, the guns are fully operational. So is the ammo that is sold there. I've never been searched for a weapon at one, either. Of course, I've not been to a show in 3 or 4 years.

 

I haven't been to any. I'm going off of something I read on here once that some gun shows require extra precaution from unlicensed dealers.

Why has the Obama administration, edited the 911call from Manteen and ordered the local law enforcement not to release public records? What are they covering up? I'm tired of being spoon fed someone's agenda and want the truth.

694940094001_5019048069001_7f090c62-667c-4221-b423-abd72d6b68fe.jpg

 

I disagree with the idea of banning "Muslims".

 

Ban persons from ISIS controlled areas I can agree with. Wherever those areas are. Doesn't matter which country.

 

I can see where the thinking in this poll comes from. While all Muslims are not terrorists, it is a fact that the terrorist attacks we see being carried out world wide are being carried out by radical Muslims.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.