Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting At Gay Night Club In Orlando

Featured Replies

I disagree with the idea of banning "Muslims".

 

Ban persons from ISIS controlled areas I can agree with. Wherever those areas are. Doesn't matter which country.

 

I can see where the thinking in this poll comes from. While all Muslims are not terrorists, it is a fact that the terrorist attacks we see being carried out world wide are being carried out by radical Muslims.

 

This makes more sense.

  • Replies 728
  • Views 54.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree with the idea of banning "Muslims".

 

Ban persons from ISIS controlled areas I can agree with. Wherever those areas are. Doesn't matter which country.

 

I can see where the thinking in this poll comes from. While all Muslims are not terrorists, it is a fact that the terrorist attacks we see being carried out world wide are being carried out by radical Muslims.

 

I am with you and McPapa on this. I just posted the poll to show that the majority want this and from what I can gather online the number may be growing. I dont think all Muslims are bad, but the ones that are bad is sure giving the good people a bad name.

Popular isn't always right.

 

The only problem I have with the ban is the refugees that want out. The majority of those that try come here will be the people who have been displaced by ISIS. As the world leader of peace and freedom we have to help these people in some way.

 

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but our biggest problem isn't the refugees who have ran from the horrors of ISIS; it's been a few home grown keyboard warriors who have lived their lives in this great nation and created their own sense of disillusion when none exists.

Popular isn't always right.

 

The only problem I have with the ban is the refugees that want out. The majority of those that try come here will be the people who have been displaced by ISIS. As the world leader of peace and freedom we have to help these people in some way.

 

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but our biggest problem isn't the refugees who have ran from the horrors of ISIS; it's been a few home grown keyboard warriors who have lived their lives in this great nation and created their own sense of disillusion when none exists.

 

I agree that there are alot trying to flee from what ISIS is doing. I have no issue with letting in properly vetted people that are fleeing. I dont know of anyone who has said anything any different do you Hellcats?

 

Were the 911 attackers key board warriors? There are more that I could use as a example but I think you get my point. You could ask France, or better yet go to Facebook and follow Britain First.

Watch their videos taken of the Religion of Peaces finest. Might want to rethink your logic Hellcats.

 

Britain First

Popular isn't always right.

 

The only problem I have with the ban is the refugees that want out. The majority of those that try come here will be the people who have been displaced by ISIS. As the world leader of peace and freedom we have to help these people in some way.

 

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but our biggest problem isn't the refugees who have ran from the horrors of ISIS; it's been a few home grown keyboard warriors who have lived their lives in this great nation and created their own sense of disillusion when none exists.

 

Now this line I 100% agree with.

I am with you and McPapa on this. I just posted the poll to show that the majority want this and from what I can gather online the number may be growing. I dont think all Muslims are bad, but the ones that are bad is sure giving the good people a bad name.

 

Guilty by association. If they dont want to be banned maybe they should point out the radicals instead of remaining silent.

Guilty by association. If they dont want to be banned maybe they should point out the radicals instead of remaining silent.

 

If they know someone is Radical and do not point them out they are Radical also. Think about that.

Popular isn't always right.

 

The only problem I have with the ban is the refugees that want out. The majority of those that try come here will be the people who have been displaced by ISIS. As the world leader of peace and freedom we have to help these people in some way.

 

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but our biggest problem isn't the refugees who have ran from the horrors of ISIS; it's been a few home grown keyboard warriors who have lived their lives in this great nation and created their own sense of disillusion when none exists.

 

It only takes one or two radicals in 100 refugees to kill say 20-50. Is that a fair trade off to you. "Most" is the word you used. That's unacceptable if even one American dies.

it's their country. How about they stay and fight for it. Our young men fight for ours. How about they act like men and take their country back instead of running.

it's their country. How about they stay and fight for it. Our young men fight for ours. How about they act like men and take their country back instead of running.

 

I agree with you on this FTN.

 

If they want their country back they should be willing to fight for it instead of waiting for another country to fight the battle for them.

Popular isn't always right.

 

The only problem I have with the ban is the refugees that want out. The majority of those that try come here will be the people who have been displaced by ISIS. As the world leader of peace and freedom we have to help these people in some way.

 

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but our biggest problem isn't the refugees who have ran from the horrors of ISIS; it's been a few home grown keyboard warriors who have lived their lives in this great nation and created their own sense of disillusion when none exists.

 

HC you need to look at this globally. ISIS terrorists are in every country and it's getting worse.

 

While I can empathize with the refugees, it is our duty to protect our country first and foremost. Whether you like it or not, a lot of the ISIS terrorists in other countries came in disguised as refugees.

I agree that there are alot trying to flee from what ISIS is doing. I have no issue with letting in properly vetted people that are fleeing. I dont know of anyone who has said anything any different do you Hellcats?

 

Were the 911 attackers key board warriors? There are more that I could use as a example but I think you get my point. You could ask France, or better yet go to Facebook and follow Britain First.

Watch their videos taken of the Religion of Peaces finest. Might want to rethink your logic Hellcats.

 

Britain First

 

No one has said ban ALL Muslims? :wideyed:

 

JJ, we probably agree on this topic more than you think.

 

I think you're missing my point, JJ. Europe has a different set of issues than us. We get to say who and when because of that little pond between us.

Our biggest problem TODAY is those that here who are using technology to self radicalize which is ironic because they seem to be enjoying all the freedoms of this great nation whereas their counterparts in the ME are struggling for survival.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.