Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting At Gay Night Club In Orlando

Featured Replies

As I said yesterday, this man needs to get an attorney and just shut up! He is only making things worse on himself and his grandson. The man is in denial, refuses to believe that his son might have been gay, and now refuses to believe that he may have been radicalized. He may be correct on the latter, but the investigators will figure that out. Just go away! He needs to realize that his son had a secret life, he was gay, and he needs to also realized that his son may have at least been inspired by a terror group. But, this is a common thing among parents, they see their own reputation coming into question, which it doesn't have to.

 

What's weird about him being gay is know one has come forward to claim him has their lover.

 

I know, I know they wouldn't want to out of fear or for other reasons, but if he was gay, someone will come forward to acknowledge the truth.

 

Maybe they already have maybe not.

  • Replies 728
  • Views 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a big difference between mentally ill and evil.

 

agreed.

 

some people are both. The mental illness does not excuse the evil act.

In fact, I'd show my wife, or female children (age to be determined later) how to handle themselves in martial arts like Krav and combative JJ, as well as pay for professional firearms training for each of them.

 

Look, I'll let Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do and Kung Fu pass, but I'm gonna have to call foul on introducing Klingon crap like Krav Maga. C'mon, man.

Look, I'll let Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do and Kung Fu pass, but I'm gonna have to call foul on introducing Klingon crap like Krav Maga. C'mon, man.

 

What's wrong with Krav Maga?

What's wrong with Krav Maga?

 

I have nothing other than it sounds made-up. Like Klingon. Surely you spotted the light-hearted whimsy in it all.

I have nothing other than it sounds made-up. Like Klingon. Surely you spotted the light-hearted whimsy in it all.

 

Just looked like you had something against it to me. That's why i asked...

Sounds like the gun shop owner called the FBI when the shooter tried to buy body armor there.

It's certainly looking like one of the largest problems may be the communication. Wouldn't something like this fall under Homeland Security?

Guns aren't bad. The terrorist that used it was bad.

 

The gun is just a tool. Like any other tool. It is an inanimate object that does nothing by itself. Until those wanting to pass more gun control can understand that, it is useless to have the discussion.

 

In this instance, until those wanting pass more gun control can understand this was an act of radical Islamic terrorism, there is really no point in having a discussion.

 

I was thinking about this today. I was wondering how many AR15's are in the hands of law abiding citizens who have never used them for a crime.

The W in Dallas hosted a 'chic' party last night and brought in off duty officers to guard the area just because of this shooting in Orlando.

Orlando Gunman Purchased Plane Tickets for After Shooting

 

So the dude was on the no fly list but purchased tickets to the West coast for 2 days after the shooting?

 

Good question that the article bizarrely didn't even address. If this dude easily bought airline tickets while being on the no fly list, we can now add this as another huge problem that sure could use some fixin'. IMMEDIATELY.

Orlando Gunman Purchased Plane Tickets for After Shooting

 

So the dude was on the no fly list but purchased tickets to the West coast for 2 days after the shooting?

 

Good question that the article bizarrely didn't even address. If this dude easily bought airline tickets while being on the no fly list, we can now add this as another huge problem that sure could use some fixin'. IMMEDIATELY.

I'm not sure how it works, but my guess is you are denied access once you get to the airport if you are on the "No Fly List." I can't think that if you book through Priceline or similar website that it pops up on your PC saying "ticket denied."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.