May 18, 201610 yr Matt Dillon from Gunsmoke. Edward Wilson from "The Good Shepherd" Michael Corleone from "The Godfather" Boy, I hadn't thought of some of the old westerns. Ben Cartwright was a wise man who would make a good president also.
May 18, 201610 yr Donald Trump from the Apprentice. Huh? He's a real person? You're not kidding? He really is a real person? Sorry for the interruption.
May 19, 201610 yr Donald Trump from the Apprentice. Huh? He's a real person? You're not kidding? He really is a real person? Sorry for the interruption. No other way to take your post than you think Trump would make a great president, I just knew you were a fan.
May 19, 201610 yr :lol2::thumb: When it comes to presidents, I like a president who's straightforward, to the point, and knows how to get a task accomplished no matter what it takes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.