Historical places to go back in time to see if it happened.

jericho

You can go back in time to see if something really happened. Where/what do you go see.

Roswell NM to see if real UFO crashed

Lincoln being shot and if Booth was really caught

JFK of course

Who killed Jon Bonnet Ramsey

Did OJ really do it? I know but still.

Not so much to see if it happened but mysteries I'd like answers to:

Who was Jack the Ripper

What happened to Jimmy Hoffa

What happened to DB Cooper

What happed to the Roanoke Colony

Will have more when I've thought about it more.

You can go back in time to see if something really happened. Where/what do you go see.

Roswell NM to see if real UFO crashed

Lincoln being shot and if Booth was really caught

JFK of course

Who killed Jon Bonnet Ramsey

Did OJ really do it? I know but still.

Just my opinion but I think of the ones you've listed the only real mystery is the murder of the Ramsey child.

Is there a debate over this?

Some people say it never happened just like some say we haven't landed on the moon. I want to see someone score 100 points in a game. Kobe's 81 point game is the greatest individual performance I have seen in a basketball game. I'd love to see Wilt's 100 point game.

Who killed Biggie and Tupac.

If Wilt really scored 100 points.

If we landed on the moon.

The Russians would have been more than happy to have broadcast to the world that our moon landing was fraudulent if indeed it had been. They were our space rivals and political rivals during the Cold War era. Not hearing a peep from them is enough proof that we landed and walked on the moon, not once but several times. In addition, it would have been impossible to keep a scheme like that quite in our own space program and nation, as well as news media.

The Russians would have been more than happy to have broadcast to the world that our moon landing was fraudulent if indeed it had been. They were our space rivals and political rivals during the Cold War era. Not hearing a peep from them is enough proof that we landed and walked on the moon, not once but several times. In addition, it would have been impossible to keep a scheme like that quite in our own space program and nation, as well as news media.

All good pieces of evidence.

The piece that absolutely solidifies it for me is the perfect parabolic arcs made by the regolith thrown up by the lunar excursion vehicles. The shape can only exist where there is no air and gravity much less than on Earth.

Maybe strangely, the events leading up to my conception, but not the act. I'm curious what kind of game Pops was running that fateful day.

Not IF it happened, but how.

This.

The statues on Easter Island.

Several ancient ciphers that haven't been solved.