Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You've been kidnapped & 3 BGPers are sent to find you

Featured Replies

Ram - Ram can get any job done and he is one of the hardest working, most dedicated human beings I have ever met. Plus he has access to choppers. :)

 

spindoc - Doc is smart and he has guns.

 

newarkcatholicfan - He would do anything that needed to be done. Love me some ncf!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Habib

Spindoc

Hammertime

 

Or put another way, the new and improved version of RP's list.

I would think no one will come look for me, most likely sit home and laugh.

 

More likely sitting at home and coming up with unbelievable theories about what really happened to mountain ref.

Mt Ref because no possible theory as to how I was abducted is out of the question.

 

Hoops5 because she has a lot of strategies from all of the thriller books she's read.

 

Science Fiction b/e he'll talk so much about HRC that during negotiations for my release the captors will say "just take him - I can't listen to any more talk about Hillary."

 

If both Mt Ref and SF are there, they'll spend so much time arguing about Hillary they'll up and forget about you altogether. :lol2:

If both Mt Ref and SF are there, they'll spend so much time arguing about Hillary they'll up and forget about you altogether. :lol2:

 

or just shoot you all...

While Bball fans method to find me would be WELL thought out with much digression over ALL the possibilities, my kidnappers would likely have me somewhere in the Far East, before his plan was set into action.

While Bball fans method to find me would be WELL thought out with much digression over ALL the possibilities, my kidnappers would likely have me somewhere in the Far East, before his plan was set into action.

 

I'd come get you!

Hammertime-I talk to him more than anyone else on here. He'd need me come NBA season. He'd find me.

 

Randy Parker-that's the lil homey. No stone unturned by him to find me. He'd be lonely in March.

 

theguru-law enforcement background and there is still more BGP work to be done for the future.

I'll only need one, ScienceFriction. He'll urinate off so many folks, or confuse them, they'll forget all about me and I'll be able to escape! :lol2:

I'd come get you!

 

Sounds good. Bring some Beer, gonna need it.

Guru: Law Enforcement

BigVMan23: I saw this guy at the All A State tourney. He could bear hunt with a switch.

Hearsay: Intelligent, good for investigating. And an attorney as well.

Mt Ref because no possible theory as to how I was abducted is out of the question.

 

Hoops5 because she has a lot of strategies from all of the thriller books she's read.

 

Science Fiction b/e he'll talk so much about HRC that during negotiations for my release the captors will say "just take him - I can't listen to any more talk about Hillary."

:lol2: :lol2: We would make a great team!

G for his police skills

LRCW and his ER experience in case I need medical attention

Mentsch so he can help negotiate with the kidnappers

Lawn Boy - because he's got the assault vehicle and knows all the routes out

 

Hoops 5 - because she would make a great batch of cookies to soften them up so they would let me go

 

Last one is a toss up between La and Clyde: LA because she would be tenacious and Clyde because he would be the voice of reason and know what the rules of engagement were

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.