Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You've been kidnapped & 3 BGPers are sent to find you

Featured Replies

This is a tough one, so many choices.

 

Me and my FedEx truck have to be at the top of the list. :clap:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way to do this fairly would be to put all the BGP members names in a drum and draw them out. I wouldn't want anyone's exceptional skills or prior accomplishments to give them an advantage.

Lawn Boy - because he's got the assault vehicle and knows all the routes out

 

Hoops 5 - because she would make a great batch of cookies to soften them up so they would let me go

Last one is a toss up between La and Clyde: LA because she would be tenacious and Clyde because he would be the voice of reason and know what the rules of engagement were

I would add some special ingredients that would do more than soften them up. :sneaky:

I would add some special ingredients that would do more than soften them up. :sneaky:

Viagra?

Viagra?

 

Wow…and I went Metamucil

Ukfan. No body likes him. They would kill him and let me go.

 

Birdbrain. The dude is talented. Deals with folks. Handy as all get out and I hear his compound is awesome.

 

Third one I'm not sure. Maybe purple pride since he was one of the first dudes I met from Bgp or good ole Goldie as she would rescue me and make me a super fine dinner.

Well if someone is going to come get me and I can only pick 3

I'd go with

00Rocket28 or Halfback20 which ever is available

PP1 because I need someone to be praying for this rescue to work

Lawnboy, he's one of the few BGPers that I've met that knows what I look like...be hard to rescue me if you can't recognize me...plus he's got access to a big truck.

Alas, I think the membership may be underestimating Jim Schue's brash resourcefulness, Boy Scout ingenuity and Magnum PI investigative skills.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.