Kentucky Derby 142

I'm going with Outwork so will bet him across the board. Will also take him in an exacta box with Exaggerator, Nyquist and Danzig Candy. Not sure how I'll play the other exotics yet. Will depend on how the track is running and whether or not rain moves in.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TVG's website is down for the moment, and has been struggling all afternoon. Looks like somebody in IT is going to be looking for a job on Monday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55968[/ATTACH]

Hope so--Down for about an hour before the Derby--Embarrassing!! They've been slow before but never this bad. Probably saved me money however--LOL

Favorite won which killed my earnings...but I hit the Oak/Derby double, the derby exacta, the exacta on the race before and the place horse the race before that. So I'm pretty happy. Time to buy the fight tonight

Hope so--Down for about an hour before the Derby--Embarrassing!! They've been slow before but never this bad. Probably saved me money however--LOL

I got in last second and threw some stuff together after trying for 40 minutes. Hit the exacta twice, but lost money on the tickets. Too chalky, no fun.