May 20, 201610 yr There is only one correct side on this issue w/ imo no debate..... God's side, actually it's not a side (choice) to make. God created all life, humans along with animals, fish, insects ...every living thing. (and btw, when I get to heaven, I want to ask Jesus what he was thinking on the mosquito, chigger and tick ?? :confused: ). Now back to the question .... a person should use the restroom of the gender on their birth certificate ..... End of Story. NO Question, NO Debate. Should one not believe in God then pull your pants down, look and you have your answer ...your welcome. To put it in other terms, I would ask any parent - should you have a little girl (or boy) in school, how would you react should that child come home and tell you what they saw, heard and/or God forbid what was done to them then what would you say ? Should they have seen something "strange lets say" and ask you why, who, how ??? What's your answer ? I rest my case. I could give a flip less what some "tolerant" liberal legend in their own mind be it our imo worthless tyrant wannabe President or crooked Hillary .... GOD Said it, I believe it - that's it. Rant over, carry on and have a nice day ... Edited May 20, 201610 yr by oldrambler
May 20, 201610 yr Intersting info.......LGBT Chamber president steps down after criticism of his sex-offender status | The Charlotte Observer
May 20, 201610 yr There is only one correct side on this issue w/ imo no debate..... God's side, actually it's not a side (choice) to make. God created all life, humans along with animals, fish, insects ...every living thing. (and btw, when I get to heaven, I want to ask Jesus what he was thinking on the mosquito, chigger and tick ?? :confused: ). Now back to the question .... a person should use the restroom of the gender on their birth certificate ..... End of Story. NO Question, NO Debate. Should one not believe in God then pull your pants down, look and you have your answer ...your welcome. To put it in other terms, I would ask any parent - should you have a little girl (or boy) in school, how would you react should that child come home and tell you what they saw, heard and/or God forbid what was done to them then what would you say ? Should they have seen something "strange lets say" and ask you why, who, how ??? What's your answer ? I rest my case. I could give a flip less what some "tolerant" liberal legend in their own mind be it our imo worthless tyrant wannabe President or crooked Hillary .... GOD Said it, I believe it - that's it. Rant over, carry on and have a nice day ... This isn't a religious issue. And the only way I'd bring God into it is that remember, he made everyone and everything...even transgenders. Again, I'd argue that same sex bathrooms aren't any safer. There have been too many instances of men preying on boys, sexual assaults/hazing incidents in same sex locker rooms. Arresting a transgender or keeping them out of the bathroom isn't keeping the bad guys out, or away from our kids.
May 20, 201610 yr and so it begins.... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/trans-woman-assaulted-women-bathroom-security-guard-article-1.2644165 A security guard assaulted a transgender woman she called a “he-she” in the women’s bathroom of a Washington, D.C. grocery store Wednesday, police said. Giant security guard Francine Jones is suspected of a hate crime after 32-year-old Ebony Belcher said Jones told her she wasn’t allowed to use the Northeast D.C. supermarket's women’s room and shoved her out, according to the Metropolitan Police Department. “She said to me that ‘I’m tired of you guys keep coming in here, using the women’s bathroom. I know you’re a man, you he-she,'” Belcher told WJZ-TV. The officer “then grabbed me by my arm, spun me around, grabbed me right behind my back and forcibly pushed me out the Giant.” Belcher, who lives in Baltimore, suffers from Parkinson’s Disease and nearly fell over as Jones forced her out of the store, she said. Jones, 45, was arrested at the H St. Giant later in the day and charged with assault listed as a potential hate crime, according to police. The grocery chain said in a statement to the Advocate that Jones, a third-party security company employee, “appears to have acted inappropriately” and Giant executives “apologize unreservedly” for the incident. “Giant has a longstanding commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which all associates and all customers are treated fairly and with respect at all times,” company executives said. “We view the choice of restroom as a personal matter, and if any customer feels uncomfortable at any point shopping in our stores for any reason, we encourage them to speak to a member of store management, who have both the experience and the discretion to address all issues.” Neither Jones nor an attorney for the security company, Wolf Professional Security, immediately returned phone calls seeking comment Thursday. Belcher, who transitioned to a woman at 14, told WJZ she’s having nightmares about the encounter. “This has never, ever, ever happened to me,” Belcher said. “It shouldn’t be this way. This has to stop.”
May 20, 201610 yr and so it begins.... Trans woman assaulted in women's bathroom by D.C. security guard - NY Daily News A security guard assaulted a transgender woman she called a “he-she” in the women’s bathroom of a Washington, D.C. grocery store Wednesday, police said. Giant security guard Francine Jones is suspected of a hate crime after 32-year-old Ebony Belcher said Jones told her she wasn’t allowed to use the Northeast D.C. supermarket's women’s room and shoved her out, according to the Metropolitan Police Department. “She said to me that ‘I’m tired of you guys keep coming in here, using the women’s bathroom. I know you’re a man, you he-she,'” Belcher told WJZ-TV. The officer “then grabbed me by my arm, spun me around, grabbed me right behind my back and forcibly pushed me out the Giant.” Belcher, who lives in Baltimore, suffers from Parkinson’s Disease and nearly fell over as Jones forced her out of the store, she said. Jones, 45, was arrested at the H St. Giant later in the day and charged with assault listed as a potential hate crime, according to police. The grocery chain said in a statement to the Advocate that Jones, a third-party security company employee, “appears to have acted inappropriately” and Giant executives “apologize unreservedly” for the incident. “Giant has a longstanding commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which all associates and all customers are treated fairly and with respect at all times,” company executives said. “We view the choice of restroom as a personal matter, and if any customer feels uncomfortable at any point shopping in our stores for any reason, we encourage them to speak to a member of store management, who have both the experience and the discretion to address all issues.” Neither Jones nor an attorney for the security company, Wolf Professional Security, immediately returned phone calls seeking comment Thursday. Belcher, who transitioned to a woman at 14, told WJZ she’s having nightmares about the encounter. “This has never, ever, ever happened to me,” Belcher said. “It shouldn’t be this way. This has to stop.” It's all good....transgenders should be willing to endure things like this to placate the unfounded, irrational fears of many.
May 20, 201610 yr ^^^^^^ She or he is correct. It has to stop and shouldn't be this way. Of course it's opposite of what millions think.
May 20, 201610 yr This isn't a religious issue. And the only way I'd bring God into it is that remember, he made everyone and everything...even transgenders. Again, I'd argue that same sex bathrooms aren't any safer. There have been too many instances of men preying on boys, sexual assaults/hazing incidents in same sex locker rooms. Arresting a transgender or keeping them out of the bathroom isn't keeping the bad guys out, or away from our kids. Your entitled to your opinion, I just respectfully disagree. I am a Christian and God created every single man or woman on earth. God said (and I apologize, I can't think of the exact verse) "even when you were in the womb, I knew you". I believe that God created each individual Man and Woman on earth ....no where does the bible say "transgenders", that is a man /human created term. A child is born one of the two... that's it. Anything else is, to me anyway, the way that a person may "want" to be, Not what they are. Because one can use medical technology, know how to change, add or take away does not change what God created, said and it never will. IMO Anything else is "playing God". Should you think, believe otherwise then o.k., that's your opinion. Anyway, as I said that's my belief. We can agree to disagree.
May 20, 201610 yr Another example of how the fear mongering is getting nutty, and the general mindless yee-ha's are falling for the intended fabricated hysteria just like good puppets. The knee jerk reactions to them are considered "common sense", when they're incapable of seeing past their noses and understanding the sound logic and reasoning that rjs4470 has provided here 80 billion times. Woman Harassed in Bathroom for Appearing Transgender — and She’s Not Alone Language alert on video: Aimee Toms - I rant. I swear. Sorry Mom. | Facebook
May 20, 201610 yr Another mindless reaction to the fear mongering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIYsXhR1D0
May 20, 201610 yr How this subject is compared to the racial equality or the gay movement is beyond understanding. All 3 are oppressed minorities. All 3 hold status which a majority population belittles(d) / dehumanizes(d). All 3 have had various forms of legislation aimed at them to disenfranchise or marginalize their position. None of them dominate(d) popular culture like TV roles or advertising interest. All have been / can be discriminated in their workplace for hiring, promotions, firing. You're right. I don't see any parallels at all.
May 20, 201610 yr Your entitled to your opinion, I just respectfully disagree. I am a Christian and God created every single man or woman on earth. God said (and I apologize, I can't think of the exact verse) "even when you were in the womb, I knew you". I believe that God created each individual Man and Woman on earth ....no where does the bible say "transgenders", that is a man /human created term. A child is born one of the two... that's it. Anything else is, to me anyway, the way that a person may "want" to be, Not what they are. Because one can use medical technology, know how to change, add or take away does not change what God created, said and it never will. IMO Anything else is "playing God". Should you think, believe otherwise then o.k., that's your opinion. Anyway, as I said that's my belief. We can agree to disagree. I get it. I'm a Christian too, I just see things a little differently. Christians regularly refer to "We cannot understand God's Plan" because we cannot comprehend such a powerful, omniscient being. Yet we regularly draw lines and claim understanding on issues like this. I would also just point out, that it isn't always clear that a person is one or the other. There people that are born biologically with both male and female organs/parts/etc. Where do they fit into our idea of God's simple plan of either/or?? If this sort of thing can happen physically, I don't see why it can't happen psychologically. Edited May 20, 201610 yr by rjs4470
May 20, 201610 yr Another mindless reaction to the fear mongering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIYsXhR1D0 Mother of 12. That's a comforting tidbit of information.
May 20, 201610 yr Now this guy just might be more of a rarity in this world than transgenders, though his message is not. Warning: Language alert so I'm just posting the links and not the videos. The guy is a hoot.
May 20, 201610 yr There is only one correct side on this issue w/ imo no debate..... God's side, actually it's not a side (choice) to make. God created all life, humans along with animals, fish, insects ...every living thing. (and btw, when I get to heaven, I want to ask Jesus what he was thinking on the mosquito, chigger and tick ?? :confused: ). Now back to the question .... a person should use the restroom of the gender on their birth certificate ..... End of Story. NO Question, NO Debate. Should one not believe in God then pull your pants down, look and you have your answer ...your welcome. To put it in other terms, I would ask any parent - should you have a little girl (or boy) in school, how would you react should that child come home and tell you what they saw, heard and/or God forbid what was done to them then what would you say ? Should they have seen something "strange lets say" and ask you why, who, how ??? What's your answer ? I rest my case. I could give a flip less what some "tolerant" liberal legend in their own mind be it our imo worthless tyrant wannabe President or crooked Hillary .... GOD Said it, I believe it - that's it. Rant over, carry on and have a nice day ... This is fine for your opinion and the way you live your life. It is not fine for legislation in a country founded upon the 1st amendment free exercise of religion and establishment clause. As I was always taught, my freedom to wave my fist around ends at the tip of another person's nose. A few questions: - under your approach, God created intersex humans. Which bathroom are they to use? - under your approach, God created humans with anatomical male parts but who also have very feminine characteristics -- to the point where most encountering them for the first time would assume they are females. Which bathroom are they to use? - under your approach, God created the knowledge and wisdom humans use to accomplish gender reassignment surgery. Which bathroom are the patients upon whom this surgery has been performed to use? - under your approach, God created the evil mind of a male human who wants to look at women in the bathroom so he goes to the state where his birth certificate shows him as a male and has it changed to female. He makes no attempt to appear as a transgender or in any way like a female. In NC the law you support says if he goes into a women's bathroom with a chair he can do so without fear of prosecution. Do you support that law?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.