Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon 82 Duke 68

Featured Replies

(NCAA Sweet 16)

 

Final. From Anaheim. The Blue Devils are now 0-5 in the Pacific Time Zone. Duke ends season at 25-11. Oregon improves to 31-6. Should be a very entertaining regional final Sat.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke ended up with a pretty sweet draw to this point. I think it's right what our resident Dukies expected.

Good season. They battled hard and made it right to where I hoped they would. Just outmanned tonight by a much better team. Here's to next season!!!!!!

 

#comebackGrayson

I am not trying to pile on to a loss, but that was not good tonight. It seemed like Duke, including Coach K, just accepted that they were going to lose with 7 or 8 minutes to go. I have never seen a Duke team play as much zone as they did tonight. Did they play that much zone this season?

 

Just watched the Coach K post game interview. He seemed a little disgusted with his team's effort tonight. He is always diplomatic and professional but a couple of his comments like "I wish my team could have played better", "You don't win games just by putting the Duke name on the back of your jersey" seemed to show he wasn't pleased with the effort tonight.

Edited by Voice of Reason

I just had a feeling Duke was going to find a way to win. Had not seen Oregon play but I was impressed.

Good season. They battled hard and made it right to where I hoped they would. Just outmanned tonight by a much better team. Here's to next season!!!!!!

 

#PleasedontcomebackGrayson

 

Fixed that for ya

I am not trying to pile on to a loss, but that was not good tonight. It seemed like Duke, including Coach K, just accepted that they were going to lose with 7 or 8 minutes to go. I have never seen a Duke team play as much zone as they did tonight. Did they play that much zone this season?

 

Just watched the Coach K post game interview. He seemed a little disgusted with his team's effort tonight. He is always diplomatic and professional but a couple of his comments like "I wish my team could have played better", "You don't win games just by putting the Duke name on the back of your jersey" seemed to show he wasn't pleased with the effort tonight.

 

I didn't see many Duke fans pleased with their effort. They were killed on the boards and a lot of the times it looked like they were just standing there. Same goes for their defensive effort and other than Ingram they looked bad on offense. They were certainly capable of playing better but I never thought they'd make it past the first weekend so I'm fine with last night's loss.

Did Duke play that much zone this year? Or was all the zone last night a concession by Coach K that Duke could not defend Oregon in man defense?

Fell alseep. The day just got better. Good job team Nike.

Quack! Quack! :clap:

 

Smh.

Brooks was in a tough situation on that last shot. Are you just supposed to let the shot clock run out and take a turnover? I don't think so. If you're up by 25 points with 4 minutes to go, do you not take a shot the rest of the game just so you don't show your opponent up? I didn't think Brooks was trying to show up anybody. It seemed that he only reluctantly shot it.

Brooks was in a tough situation on that last shot. Are you just supposed to let the shot clock run out and take a turnover? I don't think so. If you're up by 25 points with 4 minutes to go, do you not take a shot the rest of the game just so you don't show your opponent up? I didn't think Brooks was trying to show up anybody. It seemed that he only reluctantly shot it.

 

I had no issue with the shot. I had no issue with Allen's lack of a response.

How much time was left in the game when he took the shot?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.