Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon 82 Duke 68

Featured Replies

i have no problem with any of it, but why deny saying it if you actually said it to the player?

 

I'm guessing he preferred to keep that conversation between those two. I really don't know.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing he preferred to keep that conversation between those two. I really don't know.

 

Probably so but now he's making the kid look to be a liar.

Probably so but now he's making the kid look to be a liar.

 

Maybe but all of the talking heads I have seen and heard think Coach K is lying.

Probably so but now he's making the kid look to be a liar.

 

 

I think it's the other way around.

It is definitely being overblown, of course, because it is Duke and Coach K. It wasn't a "lecture" and I don't have a problem with it. Only thing I think is he should own it, or at least say it was between us.

Coach K loses horribly. That is the one personality trait he inherited from Bobby Knight. Grayson Allen is in the mold of Laetner, Reddick, Wojo, just something about them makes you not root for them.

 

Agree 100%. I do like Ingram and Kennard.

The only issue I have with it is this... If he's going to address that shot, he needs to address his boy tripping everybody on the court.

The only issue I have with it is this... If he's going to address that shot, he needs to address his boy tripping everybody on the court.

 

He has.

He has.

 

When? What did he say?

When? What did he say?

 

After the FSU game he reached out to Leonard Hamilton and apologized for it. Folks got mad then because they said Grayson should be the one apologizing. I agreed Grayson is the on that should be on front street for his actions but Coach K has addressed it and even apologized for it.

It's not a big deal, but man own it. You said it, you meant it to be a private conversation, and it wasn't. Denying it just makes you look bad.

 

Only person who has a legit gripe IMO is Dana Altman. Has he commented on it?

It's not a big deal, but man own it. You said it, you meant it to be a private conversation, and it wasn't. Denying it just makes you look bad.

 

Only person who has a legit gripe IMO is Dana Altman. Has he commented on it?

 

Looked like Coach K was caught off guard by the question and then made up something real quick to move on.

 

What would Altman's gripe be?

Looked like Coach K was caught off guard by the question and then made up something real quick to move on.

 

What would Altman's gripe be?

 

That another coach felt the need to lecture one of his players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.