Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon 82 Duke 68

Featured Replies

That another coach felt the need to lecture one of his players.

 

Ahh okay. Altman is the one who told him to shoot. I'm surprised he hasn't said something yet.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably so but now he's making the kid look to be a liar.

 

Not me. I think Coach K is lying.

Good season. They battled hard and made it right to where I hoped they would. Just outmanned tonight by a much better team. Here's to next season!!!!!!

 

#comebackGrayson

 

I know he's had a great season but where are they predicting him to be drafted if he entered the draft? I just can't see him being ready yet. I think this season was his coming out and next year he fine tunes things for his NBA push. Granted I haven't watched him much but that's just my take.

 

If anything it gives him time for folks to forget about his antics the past couple months.

I know he's had a great season but where are they predicting him to be drafted if he entered the draft? I just can't see him being ready yet. I think this season was his coming out and next year he fine tunes things for his NBA push. Granted I haven't watched him much but that's just my take.

 

If anything it gives him time for folks to forget about his antics the past couple months.

 

I think the most recent mock drafts have him going around the 20th spot in the first round. They say this year's draft is pretty weak. I agree with you. I don't think he is ready but I expect him to test the waters at the very least. With the new rules he'd be foolish to not test the waters.

  • Author
I think the most recent mock drafts have him going around the 20th spot in the first round. They say this year's draft is pretty weak. I agree with you. I don't think he is ready but I expect him to test the waters at the very least. With the new rules he'd be foolish to not test the waters.

 

That's a good point also if next years class is as strong as the experts are saying it might be better to enter the draft this year.

I think the most recent mock drafts have him going around the 20th spot in the first round. They say this year's draft is pretty weak. I agree with you. I don't think he is ready but I expect him to test the waters at the very least. With the new rules he'd be foolish to not test the waters.

 

This is true. I think in most year he's a second round pick mid to late. I just think he'd be best served finishing at least one more year under coach K. With that said the NBA strength and conditioning programs seem to be second to none. I know age and coming into ones body is a part of it but has anyone seen what the NBA has done to Karl Anthony Towns in just one season.... Perhaps Allen goes now and even if he's not ready this year he can get money and work on what's needed physically.

This is true. I think in most year he's a second round pick mid to late. I just think he'd be best served finishing at least one more year under coach K. With that said the NBA strength and conditioning programs seem to be second to none. I know age and coming into ones body is a part of it but has anyone seen what the NBA has done to Karl Anthony Towns in just one season.... Perhaps Allen goes now and even if he's not ready this year he can get money and work on what's needed physically.

He had better change some of his game antics when he enters the league or he'll find himself dazed and confused from elbows and body blocks after some of the games.

Duke lost, AWESOME, Coach K was a sore loser, TYPICAL, Coach K should have left coaching Oregon to their coach, NO BRAINER.

Edited by Randy Parker

Loses horribly? Is that why he goes into the opposing teams locker room after almost every loss to congratulate them?

 

Does he do that after wins? Isn't that insulting to go in after a loss? Seems like some could take that as a negative. Like congrats, you really did something because you beat us.

 

Not taking a shot at Coach K. I really like and respect him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.