Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Twin Belgium Terror Attacks

Featured Replies

The Muslim missionaries of ISIS takes credit for the attack.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump predicted this two months and was mocked by the liberals..

Is Belgium a liberal democratic socialistic country?

Trump predicted this two months and was mocked by the liberals..

 

What exactly did he predict. Unless it was pretty specific, I wouldn't give him too much credit for predicting this. I think lots of people could foresee further Muslim bombings of Europeon and even American targets in the near future.

From the article: Belgium has come under scrutiny for failing to tame growing radicalization. Éric Zemmour, a French writer, recently suggested in an interview that rather than bombing the Islamic State’s self-declared capital of Raqqa, Syria, France should bomb Molenbeek, the working-class district in Brussels where several of the Paris attackers lived.

This is the one thing that I do agree w/ Trump on. Failure of immigrants to assimilate into a culture creates a divide.

If Muslim leaders and communities do not take action to control this, their religion is doomed.

Edited by Voice of Reason

I'm just glad Obama is showing how deeply he is saddened at the events that took place today, by sitting next to Raul Castro at an MLB game.

 

I will preemptively respond to the question, "what should he be doing," by saying that honestly almost anything other than what he is currently doing would be better.

I'm just glad Obama is showing how deeply he is saddened at the events that took place today' date=' by sitting next to Raul Castro at an MLB game. I will preemptively respond to the question, "what should he be doing," by saying that honestly almost anything other than what he is currently doing would be better.[/quote']

 

In fairness Derek Jeter is there also.

Trump predicted this two months and was mocked by the liberals..

 

Well now we know how effective he will be as POTUS if he predicted it but did nothing to stop it. Thanks Donald!!!!!

I'm just glad Obama is showing how deeply he is saddened at the events that took place today, by sitting next to Raul Castro at an MLB game.

 

I will preemptively respond to the question, "what should he be doing," by saying that honestly almost anything other than what he is currently doing would be better.

 

When did Brussels become an American territory?

If Muslim leaders and communities do not take action to control this, their religion is doomed.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Of course we'll never know what they may or may not be doing to control it but whatever they may be doing now isn't working.

When did Brussels become an American territory?

 

Because a President should not care or act like a world leader if an ally is hit by a Jihadist attack?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.